• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]hola senyor jie..... :D gud aftie also... =) ngeee.....adik ka sa YM kuya jie......anu? :lol: :P:P[/quote] dati, adik ako sa YM, especially sa mga rooms. and you wont believe me, may agimat yata ako sa YM, kasi..... ay wag na lang, sikret yun.. =D=D [quote=zyrax86]yup, i can see it kuya jie.... =) :lol::lol: it's kaygee........my kababayan... =)[/quote] so, PM him... :D:D [spoiler]mushrooms are waiting for him, hehehe[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]whoaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~:o:o:o:o that happened just today:o:o:o:o so many people are leaving rockstars:wasted::wasted::wasted:[/quote] tsk.. tsk... tsk... i really dunno what's going on....

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-26 02:34:18)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]tsk.. tsk... tsk... i really dunno what's going on....[/quote] [i]chris left last night.[/i]=) [i]hmmm.......i think kaygee will join scandalers.[/i]:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]chris left last night.=) hmmm.......i think kaygee will join scandalers.:lol:[/quote] I noticed than Chan left since yesterday morning... and for Kaygee, just now... hmmm... something "fishy" is really goin on. and BTW, I read her post about the member who left, and she's like "cursing" him/her in her words :o I hope that she did not do that to other ex-members who left the group =|
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]aw,sorry.,kaya pla sabi q parang may mali,i thought it was the cheng.:lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]wakaka......it's ukie.... :lol: btw bel, bday ngaun ng bunso mo dba?[/b][/color] :rolleyes::paranoid: [quote=jieduck]dati, adik ako sa YM, especially sa mga rooms. and you wont believe me, may agimat yata ako sa YM, kasi..... ay wag na lang, sikret yun.. =D=D[/quote] [b][color=purple]ayyyy.....nu ung sikret kuya jie..... :rolleyes: share nman... :rolleyes::rolleyes: [/b][/color] [quote=jieduck]so, PM him... :D:D[/quote] [b][color=purple]i will try...[/b][/color] :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ayyyy.....nu ung sikret kuya jie..... :rolleyes: share nman... :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] saka na lang, "sensored" kasi, hahaha!!!! as in... "iskandal" :D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]weeeee!!!!! kuya jie & bel......kaygee will join WP daw!!!!![/b][/color] =) :D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-26 03:03:59)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I noticed than Chan left since yesterday morning... and for Kaygee, just now... hmmm... something "fishy" is really goin on. and BTW, I read her post about the member who left, and she's like "cursing" him/her in her words :o I hope that she did not do that to other ex-members who left the group =|[/quote] [i]oh was it yesterday morning?coz i only noticed it last night.,so i thought he left last night.,wkakkaka[/i]:lol: [i]she is fishy that's why members are leaving that group.[/i]=D i dont fkken care what she thinks about me. :lol: [i]what i dont like is if i ever learn that she is saying something bad about my friends.[/i] :| [i] i remember before.,pat was supposed to join WP., i told him not to leave rockstars and think about it first. i also said that "baka magalit c eney nyan saken nagsisialisan na kau sa rockstars" and eney said, "ok lang, andame mo kcng[u] tanga-hanga[/u]" and that was the reason why i did not make pansin to her for the second time around.[/i]:disgust: [quote=zyrax86]wakaka......it's ukie.... :lol: btw bel, bday ngaun ng bunso mo dba? :rolleyes::paranoid:[/quote] [i]waaaaaaa~~~i completely forgot it!!! :wallbash: wait,il give comments on his FS.[/i]:penguin::penguin::penguin: [quote=zyrax86]weeeee!!!!! kaygee will join WP daw!!!!! =) :D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:[/quote] [i]wow.,he is very much welcomed here.[/i]=) [i] *edited:taena, ambilis ni kaygee ah.,hahah![/i]:lol: [align=center][quote][quote][quote][i][color=red] all mushrooms,let's welcome kaygee here in WP [/color][/i][/quote] [/quote] [/quote] [/align]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-26 03:05:29)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]weeeee!!!!! kuya jie & bel......kaygee will join WP daw!!!!! =) :D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:[/quote] see, I told you!!! [b] @Bel:[/b] 101's really a childish.... do you still remember that 1,000th page of the group, she was so eager to claim the first post in that page :lol::lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]all mushrooms,let's welcome kaygee here in WP[/quote] :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow: [b]welcome, Kaygee!!![/b] :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow: this is for you!! :gift::cake::gift::cake:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-26 03:10:49)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]@Bel: 101's really a childish.... do you still remember that 1,000th page of the group, she was so eager to claim the first post in that page :lol::lol:[/quote] [i]i dont remember.[/i] :retard: [i]was that the post where kuya guile said, that whoever post first on that page,he'll give the leader position to?[/i]:wasted: [quote=jieduck]:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow: this is for you!! :gift::cake::gift::cake:[/quote] [i]thank you,im new here.[/i]:lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hohohohoho! anong kaguluhan to.? =D=D=D=D ooops. wat da? :O :eh::eh::thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]whoaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~:o:o:o:o that happened just today:o:o:o:o so many people are leaving rockstars:wasted::wasted::wasted:[/quote] yeah. =D\m/ [quote=jieduck]so, PM him... :D:D [spoiler]mushrooms are waiting for him, hehehe[/spoiler][/quote] hohohohoh! :ninja::ninja::ninja: i'm here :paranoid: [quote=jieduck]:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow: welcome, Kaygee!!! :arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow: this is for you!! :gift::cake::gift::cake:[/quote] THNKS :eh: @As cicatrizes: tHNKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME && FOR THE REPU :D:D:D [quote][quote][quote][align=center]Thnks for teh warm welkam :lol:[/align][/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-26 03:16:14)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]saka na lang, "sensored" kasi, hahaha!!!! as in... "iskandal" :D[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeeee :/ ahh...ok... :/ nu nman kya un? :rolleyes::rolleyes: [/b][/color] [quote=As cicatrizes]waaaaaaa~~~i completely forgot it!!! :wallbash: wait,il give comments on his FS.:penguin::penguin:[/quote] [b][color=purple]ahaha..... ukie...[/b][/color] :lol::lol: [b][color=purple]-------------------------------------------------------------- weeeee!!! :D welcome to WP kaygee!!!!!![/b][/color] :rose::cake::gift:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-26 03:16:15)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]weeeee!!! :D welcome to WP kaygee!!!!!! :rose::cake::gift:[/quote] ehe.woah...Thnks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]@As cicatrizes: tHNKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME && FOR THE REPU :D:D:D[/quote] [i]your welcome.,oi,no caps lock.,wkakakka~~[/i]:lol::lol: [i]and why are you calling me as cicatrizes?u should call me bel. like in rockstars before.[/i]=) [quote=zyrax86]ahaha..... ukie... :lol::lol:[/quote] [i]hehe.,baka magtampo kung dq magreet.,nyhehhaha[/i]:lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]your welcome.,oi,no caps lock.,wkakakka~~:lol::lol:[/quote] AWWW..SORRY =D=D=D :P [quote=As cicatrizes]and why are you calling me as cicatrizes?u should call me bel. like in rockstars before.=)[/quote] hahaha! ur wish is definitely my command hahaha! BEL :D:thumbsup: btw..wats teh color of my kabute? hahaha! =D=D=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i dont remember. :retard: was that the post where kuya guile said, that whoever post first on that page,he'll give the leader position to?:wasted:[/quote] naah,.. page 999, it was me, orio and she who were online that time. She was really very eager to be the first poster in that page, unfortunately, as usual, luck was with me, and I was the first poster on that page.... she was so disappointed for that :o and told me that she will ask Guile to delete my post so that her post will be the firt item in that page.... and Guile said to her that it's no problem (they did not consulted me...), but since I don't really care about that, I just posted "like an announcement" asking the Leader to delete my post. Without hesitation, the next morning, my post was deleted. =)=) [quote=As cicatrizes]thank you,im new here.:lol:[/quote] it's not for you, it's for Kaygee!!! :wallbash: [quote=zyrax86]ngeeee :/ ahh...ok... :/ nu nman kya un? :rolleyes::rolleyes:[/quote] iskandal nga, at saka, "bata" ka pa, hahaha!!! saka na lang, kapag "ty-one" ka na =) [quote=Kaygee :3]hohohohoho! anong kaguluhan to.? =D=D=D=D[/quote] :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Elkam, Bro!!! :lol::lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]ehe.woah...Thnks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[/quote] [b][color=purple]u'r welcome.. :D pede mgtanong? :rolleyes: why dd u left rockstars?[/b][/color] :D [quote=As cicatrizes]hehe.,baka magtampo kung dq magreet.,nyhehhaha:lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOL :lol::lol: uo nga eeh........bunso mo pa nman un....[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]iskandal nga, at saka, "bata" ka pa, hahaha!!! saka na lang, kapag "ty-one" ka na =)[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeee...... :/ ahaha.....ok.....[/b][/color] =D=D=D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-26 03:30:21)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Elkam, Bro!!! :lol::lol:[/quote] thnks bro :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=zyrax86]u'r welcome.. :D pede mgtanong? :rolleyes: why dd u left rockstars? :D[/quote] hmm..napancn q kcng iba ung ugali ng leader :mad::wallbash::wallbash: BTW..GTG..:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-11-26 03:29:40)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]naah,.. page 999, it was me, orio and she who were online that time. She was really very eager to be the first poster in that page, unfortunately, as usual, luck was with me, and I was the first poster on that page.... she was so disappointed for that :o and told me that she will ask Guile to delete my post so that her post will be the firt item in that page.... and Guile said to her that it's no problem (they did not consulted me...), but since I don't really care about that, I just posted "like an announcement" asking the Leader to delete my post. Without hesitation, the next morning, my post was deleted. =)=)[/quote] [i]what the~~~i didnt knew about that.[/i]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: [quote=Kaygee :3]hahaha! ur wish is definitely my command hahaha! BEL :D:thumbsup: btw..wats teh color of my kabute? hahaha! =D=D=D=D[/quote] [i]i dont know what color.,haha~~what color do you like? the following color are already taken: red,white, green purple yellow pink gray black silver lime[/i] [quote=jieduck]it's not for you, it's for Kaygee!!! :wallbash:[/quote] [i]oh,i thought it was for me.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=zyrax86]LOL :lol::lol: uo nga eeh........bunso mo pa nman un.... :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [i]ngaun q lang napansin.,nde q na bunso un.,kc 20 na xa.,haha![/i]:lol::lol: [quote=Kaygee :3]hmm..napancn q kcng iba ung ugali ng leader :mad::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [i]wow.,buti napansin mo.,wahahhaa[/i]=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ngeee...... :/ ahaha.....ok..... =D=D=D[/quote] hahaha!!!! basta, i'll make kwento of my escapades.. [spoiler]if our leader will permit :D[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]what the~~~i didnt knew about that.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] that's ok, no problem at all, it's already past... and for me, past is past, you know Kuya Jie :D [b] @Kaygee:[/b] bye for now, so long Bro. welcome once again to the world of mushrooms!

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-26 03:38:44)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]hmm..napancn q kcng iba ung ugali ng leader :mad::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] [b][color=purple]whoa :O napancn ni kaygee....[/b][/color] :O =D [quote=As cicatrizes]ngaun q lang napansin.,nde q na bunso un.,kc 20 na xa.,haha!:lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]wuahaha......ikaw dpat ang tnatawag niang bunso eeh....[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]if our leader will permit :D[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOL =D=D=D i think our leader wil not permit that.....[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 10 queries - 0.574 second ]
Privacy Policy