• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah,where is she?:paranoid:[/quote] i dont know....i miss her :crybaby::crybaby: [quote=jieduck]69% discount :lol:[/quote] hahah....the discount still nice :thumbsup: just edit your post and wait the leader ol...
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]congrats lhyrickz! pasilicone ka nman!:lol::lol:[/quote] hi! :D [quote=-NiK-]hmmm kuya jie why danica? it's jenica :lol:[/quote] di ba sabi ko sa iyo, I want to call you "DANICA", basta, feel ko lang, mas like ko yun kesa sa Jenica =) Uztah? [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahah....the discount still nice :thumbsup: just edit your post and wait the leader ol...[/quote] hahaha!! i'm giving good discount for customers that are referred by you, hahaha!! - ok then, i'll edit it now, right away :penguin: thanks :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont know....i miss her :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [i]maybe she did the laundry all day.,and she was very tired so she slept the whole afternoon.[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]hi! :D[/quote] [i]hi.mr. silicone., :lol: how is the business?[/i]:eh: [i]hai nik[/i]:D:D [quote=-NiK-]bat 29 nlng tau... cnung umalis?[/quote] [i]trick left. a.k.a. heroinslither., here's his PM[/i] [quote]aalis na ako ng group. aalis narin ako ng ftalk. salamat sa lahat. at good luck sa pagiging leader. =)[/quote]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-29 05:06:13)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]hahaha!! i'm giving good discount for customers that are referred by you, hahaha!![/quote] =D=D maybe she 1st costumer right? =D try ask sis bel.maybe she also like. give size 42 to her. =D=D [quote=As cicatrizes]maybe she did the laundry all day.,and she was very tired so she slept the whole afternoon.:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] she no tired she lazy :wallbash:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hi.mr. silicone., :lol: how is the business?:eh:[/quote] just doin fine.. kaso, grabe ang sakit ng ipen ko :wallbash: :crybaby: BTW, did you read the exchanges of posts between me and RENZ at the OT? pls check :D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D maybe she 1st costumer right? =D try ask sis bel.maybe she also like. give size 42 to her. =D=D[/quote] yeah, she is the first customer, hehehe. and for Bel, she already made the reservation, and the biggest is already reserved for her :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]di ba sabi ko sa iyo, I want to call you "DANICA", basta, feel ko lang, mas like ko yun kesa sa Jenica =) Uztah?[/quote] aw bkit? hehe (msyadung matanong) ok.... hmm why kuya hero quit here? is there any problem?
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]yeah, she is the first customer, hehehe. and for Bel, she already made the reservation, and the biggest is already reserved for her[/quote] biggest??wow..how long? i want to see.. =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]give size 42 to her. =D=D[/quote] [i]what!!! :O:O:O that's very big! :angry: too heavy[/i]:lol::lol::lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]she no tired she lazy :wallbash:[/quote] [i]but she's cute.[/i]:P:P:P:P:P [quote=jieduck]just doin fine.. kaso, grabe ang sakit ng ipen ko :wallbash: :crybaby: BTW, did you read the exchanges of posts between me and RENZ at the OT? pls check :D[/quote] [i]go to the dentist. =) oh,sorry kuya jie.,my connection is very slow tonight.,i might not read your posts there.,who is renz btw?[/i]:paranoid: [quote=jieduck]and for Bel, she already made the reservation, and the biggest is already reserved for her :)[/quote] [i]nyehahhah~~wag mo ipagkalat kuya jie.[/i]:ninja::ninja: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]biggest??wow..how long? i want to see.. =D=D[/quote] [i]you will see after the operation is done.[/i]=D=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]aw bkit? hehe (msyadung matanong) ok.... hmm why kuya hero quit here? is there any problem?[/quote] basta, sikret.:D for Hero, i think he will leave FTalk for good, and I have no idea if he has a problem or something... [quote=AFZULNIZAM]biggest??wow..how long? i want to see.. =D=D[/quote] you will see soon =) [quote=As cicatrizes]go to the dentist. =) oh,sorry kuya jie.,my connection is very slow tonight.,i might not read your posts there.,who is renz btw?:paranoid:[/quote] Renz is the founder of the game PANTS. [b]cLsC[/b] and he showed interest to Kabute's, i told him to just click the join button of the WP, and he did it. I told him to wait for the Leader to approve his membership =) He is an old FTalker and I know that he could be a very good addition to the Kabute family :D [quote=As cicatrizes]nyehahhah~~wag mo ipagkalat kuya jie.:ninja::ninja:[/quote] hindi ko nman pinagkakalat eh, don't worry, sikret lang yun.. [spoiler]basta sa iyo yung pinakamalaki :D[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Renz is the founder of the game PANTS. cLsC and he showed interest to Kabute's, i told him to just click the join button of the WP, and he did it. I told him to wait for the Leader to approve his membership =) He is an old FTalker and I know that he could be a very good addition to the Kabute family :D[/quote] [i]aww.,i remember him na., when he still didnt have 1000 posts,i already encouraged him to post more so he can join us.wkakakka~~ he's a good member coz he praised my drawings.[/i]:lol::lol::lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hayyzt... ice cream mode... yummy :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]aww.,i remember him na., when he still didnt have 1000 posts,i already encouraged him to post more so he can join us.wkakakka~~ he's a good member coz he praised my drawings.:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] the very first time I saw him post, I knew right away that he "was" a very responsible member. I think he was in-active for about six months or so, and just recently he "activated" his energy once again :D and this time, he will be a Kabute ranger as well =)=) Waaahhhh:crybaby: sobrang sakit na ng ipen ko! nakakainis naman kasi dito sa Saudi, if you go to the Dentist, they will first check your blood, if you are diabetic or not, (this requires fasting, no food, no water for 12 hours) then it will take about 3 to four days for the result, before finally extracting your teeth! :wallbash: I hate that procedure :wallbash: [quote=-NiK-]hayyzt... ice cream mode... yummy :P[/quote] pahinge naman!!! [spoiler]kahit masakit ang ipen ko, hindi ko aatrasan yan![/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-29 06:43:46)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]the very first time I saw him post, I knew right away that he "was" a very responsible member. I think he was in-active for about six months or so, and just recently he "activated" his energy once again :D and this time, he will be a Kabute ranger as well =)=)[/quote] [i]yah,it makes me glad to have another good kabute here.[/i]=)=) [quote=jieduck]Waaahhhh:crybaby: sobrang sakit na ng ipen ko! nakakainis naman kasi dito sa Saudi, if you go to the Dentist, they will first check your blood, if you are diabetic or not, (this requires fasting, no food, no water for 12 hours) then it will take about 3 to four days for the result, before finally extracting your teeth! :wallbash: I hate that procedure :wallbash:[/quote] [i]wow.,lots of procedures. :retard::retard::retard: maybe you should wait until u get back to philippines.[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=-NiK-]ice cream mode...[/quote] [i]me, milk mode.,my mother bought me another bottle of milk.[/i]:wallbash:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah,it makes me glad to have another good kabute here.=)=)[/quote] exactly! and as of now, i'm still scouting for some more promising and responsible FTalk members to be Kabute's=) [quote=As cicatrizes]wow.,lots of procedures. :retard::retard::retard: maybe you should wait until u get back to philippines.:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] i have posted about this toothache in the confession, and funny, exactly that is my plan, to wait for my vacation :crybaby: [quote=As cicatrizes]me, milk mode.,my mother bought me another bottle of milk.:wallbash:[/quote] please... don't water the plants again :crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]exactly! and as of now, i'm still scouting for some more promising and responsible FTalk members to be Kabute's=)[/quote] [i]wow!that's very good kuya jie., you're a good "promoter"[/i] :lol: [quote=jieduck]i have posted about this toothache in the confession, and funny, exactly that is my plan, to wait for my vacation :crybaby:[/quote] [i]oh...are you gonna be here this xmas?[/i] [quote=jieduck]please... don't water the plants again :crybaby:[/quote] [i]wkakakk~~~you read my confession.[/i]:P:P:P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wow!that's very good kuya jie., you're a good "promoter" :lol:[/quote] indeed!! i have 20 referrals and 145 posts count :D and one of them is my "kumpare", whom just waiting for my signal to post. I told him, not now, please, I want to be an Elite for long, and maybe, SuperFriendster, and then, Promoter... I want to experience ALL the ranks =D [quote=As cicatrizes]oh...are you gonna be here this xmas?[/quote] Not this Christmas, but maybe 3rd Qtr. of 2009. =) And yes, I've read your confession and the new crush =D [spoiler]ehem!!!! getting near :D[/spoiler] [spoiler]ooopps, thanks for the welcome and repu :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-29 07:42:18)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]indeed!! i have 20 referrals and 145 posts count :D and one of them is my "kumpare", whom just waiting for my signal to post. I told him, not now, please, I want to be an Elite for long, and maybe, SuperFriendster, and then, Promoter... I want to experience ALL the ranks =D[/quote] [i]nyehahahah~~~i think you will be a mod kuya jie.you have all the good qualities.[/i]=) [quote=jieduck]Not this Christmas, but maybe 3rd Qtr. of 2009. =) And yes, I've read your confession and the new crush =D[/quote] [quote=jieduck]ehem!!!! getting near :D[/quote] :retard::retard::retard: [i]you told me that some 3 weeks ago.[/i] [quote=jieduck]ooopps, thanks for the welcome and repu :D[/quote] [i]you're welcome.,[/i]:D:D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]nyehahahah~~~i think you will be a mod kuya jie.you have all the good qualities.=)[/quote] before, i wanted to be a MOD here, but now, i loose interest =) i'm just contented now. [quote=As cicatrizes]:retard::retard::retard: you told me that some 3 weeks ago.[/quote] hahaha!!! it's getting near. and know what? I'll post it in Crush Thread, in a spoiler to avoid being OT, hahaha!!! BTW, were is your hubby?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]gud evening WP :D:D:D eow bel & mr. silicone :lol::lol::lol::lol: zup homies...[/b][/color] :cool::cool:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]before, i wanted to be a MOD here, but now, i loose interest =) i'm just contented now.[/quote] [i]why did you lose interest kuya jie?because of what's happening here?[/i]:eh: [quote=jieduck]hahaha!!! it's getting near. and know what? I'll post it in Crush Thread, in a spoiler to avoid being OT, hahaha!!![/quote] [i]okay.,aabangan q yan.sana bukas kna magpost.,[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]BTW, were is your hubby?[/quote] [i]somewhere in FTM. :lol: i dont understand what they are talking about so im not posting there.[/i]:lol::lol: [i]why, do u miss nizam?[/i]=D=D=D [quote=zyrax86]gud evening WP :D:D:D eow bel & mr. silicone :lol::lol::lol::lol: zup homies... :cool::cool:[/quote] [i]hayyyy chexy! haha.,i didnt know lhyrickz gave u my numba. may spam spam spam pa akong nlalaman.[/i]:crybaby::crybaby: :lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-29 08:03:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:22

[ 9 queries - 1.398 second ]
Privacy Policy