• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]hahaha!~!!!! kunsabagay, medyo kras ko yung maldita na yun, hahahaha!!![/quote] [i]haha!why do u like her? [/i]:eh: [quote=dj_afran]xinoxs..??[/quote] [i]yep., it's him.u know him?[/i]:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]maybe i can find also.=D[/quote] oh my god i just kidding honey...please dont find another bf :crybaby: Don’t rush in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the one to knock at ur door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that ur feeling is for sure. :wow: [quote=jieduck]yup, it's difficult for me to find another.. :wallbash:[/quote] hahaha...just love you wife bro.dont finding another girls =) [quote=dj_afran]sekarang jam 9(waktu post ini)[/quote] disini jam 9.52 hampir 1 jam bedanya

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-30 08:52:51)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh my god i just kidding honey...please dont find another bf :crybaby: Don’t rush in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the one to knock at ur door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that ur feeling is for sure. :wow:[/quote] [i]haha!u got it from yahoo. :lol: okay baby,dont worry.,il not find another.[/i]:P:P:P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]:arrow: jieduck it's u(the ava)?? i'm from indonesia..u..??[/quote] yup! it's me. I'm from the Philippines, Bro. [quote=As cicatrizes]haha!why do u like her? :eh:[/quote] i dunno.. maybe her personality and attitude caught me :lol::lol: [spoiler]to be continued tomorrow, hahaha!!![/spoiler] [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hahaha...just love you wife bro.dont finding another girls =)[/quote] yup, bro. I love my wife more than my life =)=) [quote][quote][quote][b]Well, WP, bye for now! See you again tomorrow! I love you all![/b][/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] just know his name.. hohoh... :arrow: [b]ezam[/b] wew.. jauh banged.. boz.. bisa bantu gw ga..?? pm ye... :arrow: [b]jie[/b] wew.. you can view my photo in the link in my siggy.. whre u going?

Last edited by dj_afran (2008-11-30 09:04:19)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha!u got it from yahoo. :lol: okay baby,dont worry.,il not find another.[/quote] =D=D=D its wrong honey. go here [url]http://www.crazy4mobilez.com/txtmsg.asp?cat=Love[/url] [quote=jieduck]yup, bro. I love my wife more than my life =)=)[/quote] oh that good....ok bro see u again [quote=dj_afran]wew.. jauh banged.. boz.. bisa bantu gw ga..?? pm ye...[/quote] pm aja gue =)

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-30 09:04:17)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@dj[/b] Ooow. Sorry, jus a typographical error. :D [b]@jie[/b] Oooh. Hihihi. :lol: [b]@mabel[/b] Ahhh. Thought your best friends, aren't you? :paranoid:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ezam[/b] bantu ye.. hohoh.. :arrow: [b]clsc[/b] owh.. btw.. whre u from bro..??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]bel just know his name.. hohoh...[/quote] [i]is he also your friend in FS?[/i]:D [quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D=D its wrong honey. go here http://www.crazy4mobilez.com/txtmsg.asp?cat=Love[/quote] [i]haha!and u made it as siggie., :D very nice copying nizam.[/i]=D=D [quote=jieduck]Well, WP, bye for now! See you again tomorrow! I love you all![/quote] [i]see yah tomorrow kuya jie.[/i]=) [quote=cLsC_101™]Ahhh. Thought your best friends, aren't you? :paranoid:[/quote] [i]bestfriends with who?kuya jie? we're close.,coz he was one of my first friend here in ftalk.[/i]:D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-30 09:12:22)

dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] i don't know.. forgot.. :lol: what is his fs??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dj_afran]i don't know.. forgot.. :lol: what is his fs??[/quote] [i]xinoxs.,but it has special charcters.,so i dont know exactly.,hehe[/i]:D [i]i am too lazy to give u da link of his FS..,he is in my friend list.[/i]:lol:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]bel[/b] wew.. lazy girl.. hahah... :P :P in special featured friends..??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha!and u made it as siggie., :D very nice copying nizam[/quote] what nizam :rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]what nizam :rolleyes:[/quote] [i]whats wrong?[/i] :paranoid: [quote=dj_afran]:arrow: bel wew.. lazy girl.. hahah... :P :P in special featured friends..??[/quote] [i]no., he's not in my featured friends.[/i]:wasted:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]whats wrong? :paranoid:[/quote] call me baby la... =( how about if i call yo bel.like this : hey bel what are doing? :retard: woi bel are you already eat?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]call me baby la... =( how about if i call yo bel.like this : hey bel what are doing? :retard: woi bel are you already eat?[/quote] [i]aw, sorry baby. =( i didnt mean it. but sometimes u also call me bel.[/i]:rolleyes:
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ezam[/b] thanks for the repu bozz.. *i think u was off.. :arrow: [b]bel[/b] not in your feature?? :evil::evil::evil:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@mabel[/b] Woah. Amazing, haha. My first friend here disappeared. :crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]@mabel Woah. Amazing, haha. My first friend here disappeared. :crybaby:[/quote] [i]who??[/i]:paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: [quote=dj_afran]not in your feature??[/quote] [i]nope.not in my featured.[/i] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/43635109[/url]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-30 09:52:36)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]aw, sorry baby. =( i didnt mean it. but sometimes u also call me bel[/quote] i only call when i talking with another member not with you [quote=dj_afran]thanks for the repu bozz.. *i think u was off..[/quote] ur welcome,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:15

[ 9 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy