• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]i will still text you baby.:P:P:P:P and i think i can still be online.,but not always.,maybe only during weekends. so dont be sad[/quote] :D :thumbsup: :kiss: okay baby [quote=jieduck]hello Mod, good evening.. :D[/quote] hai g.evening
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]sakto lang, mare, sakto =)[/quote] [b][color=purple]awwww........ukie.... :D saktong-sakto....[/b][/color] :lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]ganun ba?ginawa nyu na naman tagpuan ang skul?=D[/quote] [b][color=purple]ayayay.... :paranoid: sshhh....sshhh... wak maingay..... :lol: tsikret lng...[/b][/color] =) =D=D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:D :thumbsup: :kiss: okay baby[/quote] [i]i wanna text you always especially when im not online. but i cant.,wkakak~~[/i]:P:P [i]love you forever baby.[/i]:wow: [quote=zyrax86]ayayay.... :paranoid: sshhh....sshhh... wak maingay..... :lol: tsikret lng... =) =D=D[/quote] [i]haha~~okay,i wont tell anyone.[/i]:ninja::ninja: [i]it's a secret between the two of us.[/i]:lol::lol: [i]btw,how is he?[/i]:lol::lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha~~okay,i wont tell anyone.:ninja::ninja: it's a secret between the two of us.:lol::lol: btw,how is he?:lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]he's doin' fine.... =) ....napagalitan ko knina.....[/b][/color] =D=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i think admin fixed it.try to check it now. nizam is online.,but i dont see his name on the list=)[/quote] yup, looks like they've fixed it... you can't even see me online either :wallbash::wallbash: hmmm... needs someone's help again, i'll update you soon.. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai g.evening[/quote] good evening as well. how's your day? [quote=zyrax86]awwww........ukie.... :D saktong-sakto.... :lol:[/quote] good to hear that! this is what I like and expect for everyone, to be always "sakto" :D BTW, sis, "asl" nga pla? :D

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-25 07:44:11)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i wanna text you always especially when im not online. but i cant.,wkakak~~:P:P love you forever baby[/quote] i love you too baby... oh my connection still slow :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]he's doin' fine.... =) ....napagalitan ko knina..... =D=D=D[/quote] [i]why?did he do something wrong? :paranoid: (kaya nga napagalitan bel eh,) [/i]:wallbash: [quote=jieduck]yup, looks like they've fixed it... you can't even see me online either :wallbash::wallbash: hmmm... needs someone's help again, i'll update you soon..[/quote] [i]i wonder who is that someone? not kuya joy rite?[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]i love you too baby... oh my connection still slow :wallbash:[/quote] [i]connection is slow if you're not cute.,nyahahha~~wow.,my connection is very fast.[/i]=D=D=D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i wonder who is that someone? not kuya joy rite?:lol::lol:[/quote] oopps, good suggestion! i'm gonna ask him also. i'm sure he can give me some tips, 'coz my source is unavailable.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]good to hear that! this is what I like and expect for everyone, to be always "sakto" :D BTW, sis, "asl" nga pla? :D[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeee :lol: ahaha.....asl....prang YM ah... :lol::lol: 19/f/zamboanga city......[/b][/color] =) :lol::lol::lol: [quote=As cicatrizes]why?did he do something wrong? :paranoid: (kaya nga napagalitan bel eh,) :wallbash:[/quote] [b][color=purple]yep... =) nag-cut-class ang loko.... :angry: d ng-attend ng last subject nia...[/b][/color] :retard::retard:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ngeee :lol: ahaha.....asl....prang YM ah... :lol::lol: 19/f/zamboanga city...... =) :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] buti nga eh, hindi ko sinabing "CTC" :lol::lol::lol: sooo, I am more than twice as old as you... shy ako :crybaby: and i'm from Batangas.. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]oopps, good suggestion! i'm gonna ask him also. i'm sure he can give me some tips, 'coz my source is unavailable.[/quote] [i]i really like his profile..panu yun?haha.,kakahiya aman tanungin xa.,di naman kami close.,hehehe., the featured friends.,hehhe.,[/i] [i]and his chatbox is also nice.[/i]:D:D [quote=zyrax86]yep... =) nag-cut-class ang loko.... :angry: d ng-attend ng last subject nia... :retard::retard:[/quote] [i]wow.,astig., =D i mean, bad. :paranoid: dapat mag-attend lagi ng classes.[/i]:lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i really like his profile..panu yun?haha.,kakahiya aman tanungin xa.,di naman kami close.,hehehe., the featured friends.,hehhe., and his chatbox is also nice.:D:D[/quote] he's a member of WP, ryt? and he is a MOD at TC, you can be close to him. just PM him, here in FTalk and TC, then you'll get closer to him. He's kind, and a very good coder too. He is always my last resort for some unusual codes and tricks :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]he's a member of WP, ryt? and he is a MOD at TC, you can be close to him. just PM him, here in FTalk and TC, then you'll get closer to him. He's kind, and a very good coder too. He is always my last resort for some unusual codes and tricks :D[/quote] [i]yah,he's a member of WP. =) he is very friendly. =) i already sent him a comment in friendster.,he said he wasnt online in ftalk because he he concentrates more in forum balikita and cradle., :D actually he didnt know i was a member here in ftalk.,he just said that he knew me as a member of cradle. speaking of cradle.,i think i wasnt online there for 1 week?[/i]:paranoid:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-25 08:26:30)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]buti nga eh, hindi ko sinabing "CTC" :lol::lol::lol: sooo, I am more than twice as old as you... shy ako :crybaby: and i'm from Batangas.. :D[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeee......wakaka... :lol: oh well, don't be shy kuya jie..... =) isipin mo na lng na mgka-batch lng taung lahat d2... =) :lol: ala eh....u'r frm batangas pla....[/b][/color] :D:thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]wow.,astig., =D i mean, bad. :paranoid: dapat mag-attend lagi ng classes.:lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOL.... :lol: kaya nga eeh.... mas pinili pang sumama sa mga barkada nia... :angry: pero binigyan ko na ng warning..... =) cguradong d na mauulit un...[/b][/color] =D=D [b][color=purple]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- log-out na ako kabutes..... inaantok na eeh..... :lol::lol::lol: babush bel & kuya jie...[/b][/color] :P:P :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-25 08:31:31)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah,he's a member of WP. =) he is very friendly. =) i already sent him a comment in friendster.,he said he wasnt online in ftalk because he he concentrates more in forum balikita and cradle., :D actually he didnt know i was a member here in ftalk.,he just said that he knew me as a member of cradle.[/quote] if ever you will need some codes or tricks, you can PM him anytime, he is very accommodating. =)=) [quote=As cicatrizes]speaking of cradle.,i think i wasnt online there for 1 week?:paranoid:[/quote] yup! I noticed that. I hope that you'll find some time to visit TC :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]LOL.... :lol: kaya nga eeh.... mas pinili pang sumama sa mga barkada nia... :angry: pero binigyan ko na ng warning..... =) cguradong d na mauulit un... =D=D[/quote] [i]lol,parang moderator.,haha., kakatakot ni chexy maging syota.,nyehahha.,bah-bye mikocheng.[/i]:D:D [quote=jieduck]yup! I noticed that. I hope that you'll find some time to visit TC :D[/quote] [i]i cleared the cache.,and i forgot the address kuya jie.,can you give me the link?[/i]:D [quote=jieduck]if ever you will need some codes or tricks, you can PM him anytime, he is very accommodating. =)=)[/quote] [i]oh no, i dont need some codes because i dont know how to use them.[/i]:wallbash::wallbash: :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]ngeee......wakaka... :lol: oh well, don't be shy kuya jie..... =) isipin mo na lng na mgka-batch lng taung lahat d2... =) :lol: ala eh....u'r frm batangas pla.... :D:thumbsup:[/quote] ayun nga lagi kong iniisip, kaya nga... isip-bata ako, hahaha!! uu, taga Batangas ako... at malapit lang pala tayo sa isa't isa di ba? [spoiler]zamboanga =)[/spoiler] [quote=As cicatrizes]i cleared the cache.,and i forgot the address kuya jie.,can you give me the link?:D[/quote] here: [spoiler][url=http://the-cradle.users-board.com]ang tamang daan[/url][/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-25 08:45:22)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

GTG! Bye mushrooms! I love you all!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]ang tamang daan[/quote] [i]thanks for guiding me.[/i]:lol: [i]i already started posting again.[/i]:D [quote=jieduck]GTG! Bye mushrooms! I love you all![/quote] [i]bye bye kuya jie[/i]:D:D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-25 09:17:39)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]gud morning WP!!!!! :D:D:D:D:thumbsup: i'm an early bird today... :lol::lol: .."no class" means "spam day" ferr me..... :eh: spam spam spam!!!!![/b][/color] =D=D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:28

[ 9 queries - 0.655 second ]
Privacy Policy