• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[i]^yow yow wazzup. :lol: i wanna pass the leadership to you.[/i]=)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]^ngeee :/:/:/ pwede ba sa iba na lng bel.... :paranoid::rolleyes: kc bka mgging busy ako this week sa skul eeh... =) & higit sa lahat d ako karapat-dapat na maging leader...[/b][/color] :wasted::wasted::wasted:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^hmmm...but who will i give it to.. :paranoid: i just want everyone to be a leader.[/i]=)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wag mo na lng ipasa bel....... u'r great being a WP leader...[/b][/color] =)=)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^okay i will not pass it this today,maybe tomorrow.[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello wp =D hello honey :P hello all :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^hello baby. :lol: you seem very happy today?[/i]:D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im happy because im very love my wife =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]im happy because im very love my wife =D[/quote] [i]your wife is a UFO.[/i]:lol::lol::lol: [i]i love you too baby.[/i]:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]UFO[/quote] =D=D i dont care my wife from where. i just know i love her. :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]=D=D i dont care my wife from where. i just know i love her. :wow:[/quote] [i]:redface::redface: you are so sweet baby. :redface::redface::redface: like chocolate.wkakakakk~~[/i]=D=D [i] i wanna eat chocolate.[/i]:paranoid::paranoid: =D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

will carry onn.... lol. tnx kuya bles 4 d repu ^^, imma ask u sumtin... do u hav a `lil bro? gud eve WP... hu wants 2 solve my math assignment? :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]do u hav a `lil bro?[/quote] [i]wooooohhh~~~ayaw mo sa kuya?[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=-NiK-]hu wants 2 solve my math assignment? :lol:[/quote] [i]i can solve it as long as its addition of 2-digit numbers.[/i]:P:P:P:P
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^okay i will not pass it this today,maybe tomorrow.:lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]ngeeee :/ lol :lol::lol::lol::lol: :P:P:P -------------------------------------------------------------------------- gud evening my WP family!!!![/b][/color] :D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]imma ask u sumtin... do u hav a `lil bro?[/quote] Don't have Bunso, I'm the Bunso in our family, why?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]okay.,so i wanna pass the leadership.wkakakakk~~maybe next time when my connection is okay.,it is like this again.,like last week.very very bad.[/i]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: [quote][quote][quote][align=center][i]finally,after 20 years of waiting. :wallbash::wallbash: :lol: welcome to WP family lime mushroom protector.[/i]=D=D=D[/align][/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-24 05:29:39)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]finally,after 20 years of waiting. :wallbash::wallbash: :lol: welcome to WP family lime mushroom protector.=D=D=D[/quote] huh!? do we have a new member? wow! that's great! who's she/he BTW?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wowww :o:o:o at last!!! :):) welcome to teh kabute family kuya jie!!!! =)=)=):thumbsup: i'm glad u'r now here!!![/b][/color] :D:D:D:D

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-24 05:46:45)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]huh!? do we have a new member? wow! that's great! who's she/he BTW?[/quote] Welcome to WP family Kua Jie! :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]huh!? do we have a new member? wow! that's great! who's she/he BTW?[/quote] [i]oh,he's a "fresh as a lime" member.[/i]=) [i]you should welcome him. his name is jie (dyay)please don't mispronounce his name[/i]:lol: [i]btw,can you please comment on my friend's layout? :D:D lulz,ako ang promoter nya.,haha [url]http://theftalk.com/t49988-Vect-Layout-Compilation%21-%5BNew-Paper-Layie%21%5D.html[/url][/i]:lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-24 06:02:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:53

[ 9 queries - 0.648 second ]
Privacy Policy