• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[i]hello mushrooms.[/i]:cool:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

hello mushrooms.:cool:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^why are you copying me?[/i]:rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^why are you copying me?:rolleyes:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^i dont like that.stop it.[/i]:wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it stop.that like dont i ^ =D=D=D ok baby sorry :penguin::penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:penguin::penguin:[i]sorry baby. ok[/i] =D=D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]wakaka.......the lovebirds.... :eh::eh::eh: holycrap! :o i was online since 8 o'clock diz morning?! :o :lol::lol::lol: yayayay..... [/b][/color] :retard: :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:penguin::penguin:sorry baby. ok[/quote] ^why are you copying me?:rolleyes: [quote=zyrax86]wakaka.......the lovebirds.... :eh::eh::eh:[/quote] hai.... :rose:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^why are you copying me?:rolleyes:[/quote] [i]:rolleyes: me copying you are why?[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]:rolleyes: me copying you are why?[/quote] i dont like that.stop it.:wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont like that.stop it.:wallbash:[/quote] :wallbash:[i] it stop. that like dont i[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

baby stop it :crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby: [i]it stop baby[/i]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaaaa please stop :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [i]stop please waaaaaaaaaaaaa [/i] [i]okay baby.,i will stop now.[/i]:P:P:P:P
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:P:P:P:P.now stop will i,.baby okay
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: [i]i love you baby. if you copy this again.,i will not talk to you anymore tonight.[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ah ok2...wakakakaak i love you too baby.. :kiss:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^oh?you're not copying me anymore. =D are you scared i won't talk to you tonight?[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:23

[ 10 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy