• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[i]^oops.,sorry baby,[/i]:P:P:P:P [i]chinese mode:on[/i]:lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]eh nkapagspam na nga kami>>> wala ka nang magagawa =D =D[/quote] [i]i dont understand alien language.,please translate it to english[/i]=) =D=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-23 04:38:22)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]visaya mode on..hahaha babush gtg[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^that is alien language :wallbash::wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

gud eve WP :) Aku kangen kamu semua soo banyak:) saya ialah selesai mempunyai baru awam di saya blog. hmmm bagaimana ialah u 2 makan bel dan kuya nizam? Ialah u baiklah sekarang? BTW, tnx 4 D re-nanah WP saya keluarga ^^ ^ UFO's language =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D=D ^ nice 2..indonesian people.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

who's ol until now???
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^present! :D i'm online sis nik...[/b][/color] =) :lol::lol::lol:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hay naq kuya matagal pa un 7 pa lng referal ko at 49 pa lng ang post count nagmamakaawa na nga aq dun sa isa kong referal sbi ko khet 200 post lng ok na[/quote] yung sakin may 141 post na. ------------------------------------------------ Gandang gabi sa lahat.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good eve sa iniung lht... hai kuya bles... :) hmmm mxta na lht d2???
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hayy wala ata tao ngaun... cge gudnayt na.. babay :|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^awww...double posting.,wkakakk~~ good evening everyone.[/i]=)
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello all mushroom =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^hello blackie. :lol: how are you today dear?[/i]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]hai kuya bles...[/quote] HI Bunso, How are you? why your not still texting me? :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]HI Bunso, How are you? why your not still texting me? :lol:[/quote] [i]because i dont have your numba.[/i]:lol: [i]paepal lang.[/i]:lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000] [b]love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you [/b][/color] :kiss::kiss::kiss:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello my dear mushroom friends. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you :kiss::kiss::kiss:[/quote] [spoiler][img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/Chacon78/Comments/showing%20some%20love/love_you_more_bigger.gif[/img][/spoiler] [quote=heroinslither]hello my dear mushroom friends. :D[/quote] [i]and hello silverware.[/i]:lol: [i]you still owe me a burger.[/i]=D=D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]and hello silverware. you still owe me a burger.[/quote] omg i forgot. lols. cheeseburger?!? haha. how are you bel. :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^dont forget next time okay? :angry: i want one with lots of ketchup.[/i]=) =D=D [i]nice ava trick. =) you look like a bloodless vamp.[/i]:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:35

[ 12 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy