• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=zyrax86]^wowww :o:o:o at last!!! :):) welcome to teh kabute family kuya jie!!!! =)=)=):thumbsup: i'm glad u'r now here!!! :D:D:D:D[/quote] it is true?? did he joined WP? :ninja: [spoiler]Wow! I feel like i'm in a sanctuary! i'm reading the past posts, and I have made the right decision to join the group. :thumbsup:[/spoiler] [quote=bles_212000]Welcome to WP family Kua Jie! :D[/quote] thanks for the Welcome, Bro.! now, we are one :thumbsup: [quote=As cicatrizes]oh,he's a "fresh as a lime" member.=) you should welcome him. his name is jie (dyay)please don't mispronounce his name:lol:[/quote] o, ic... Welcome "dyay" to the mushroom family!!!! enjoy your stay, and please... stay 4-ever!!!:D [quote=As cicatrizes]btw,can you please comment on my friend's layout? :D:D lulz,ako ang promoter nya.,haha http://theftalk.com/t49988-Vect-L…21%5D.html:lol:[/quote] I think if promoting such links would be counted, you will be a PROMOTER by now, hahaha!!! I've seen that thread, sis, and the layies are really cool! I can't comment at all, because those layies are cool =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=jieduck]Wow! I feel like i'm in a sanctuary! i'm reading the past posts, and I have made the right decision to join the group. :thumbsup:[/quote] [i]sanctuary?why is it so?sanctuary is like,a place for worship right?[/i]:lol: [quote=jieduck]o, ic... Welcome "dyay" to the mushroom family!!!! enjoy your stay, and please... stay 4-ever!!!:D[/quote] [i]please stay forever or il make pitik with your itit.wkakak~~[/i]=D=D=D [i]sorry,got infected with riz.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]I think if promoting such links would be counted, you will be a PROMOTER by now, hahaha!!! I've seen that thread, sis, and the layies are really cool! I can't comment at all, because those layies are cool =)[/quote] [i]well,please comment because i promised him i would promote his layout.[/i]=(
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]thanks for the Welcome, Bro.! now, we are one :thumbsup:[/quote] Yah, But even before you seems to be one of us, though not officially. :D Glad you're here now, We been waiting for you! :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]it is true?? did he joined WP? :ninja:[/quote] [b][color=purple]LOL.......yep....100% true.... :lol::lol::lol: :P:P[/b][/color] [quote=jieduck]Wow! I feel like i'm in a sanctuary! i'm reading the past posts, and I have made the right decision to join the group. :thumbsup:[/quote] [b][color=purple]ahaha.....sanctuary.....nakz... :lol::lol::lol: WP is a vry nice group kuya jie...[/b][/color] =):thumbsup:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good evening my fellow dear mushrooms. :D welcome to WP kuya jie. =)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey all.... :evil::evil: sshshhhhhhhhhh............... i cant sleep :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]welcome to WP kuya jie. =)[/quote] [i]thanks for the welcome[/i];) [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey all.... :evil::evil: sshshhhhhhhhhh............... i cant sleep :wallbash:[/quote] [i]haha! go to our bed. dont post here.[/i]=D [i]i will follow you later.[/i]:lol::lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]sanctuary?why is it so?sanctuary is like,a place for worship right?:lol:[/quote] a sort of, and also a sort of place where you could fine solace, peace and happiness... [quote=As cicatrizes]please stay forever or il make pitik with your itit.wkakak~~=D=D=D sorry,got infected with riz.:lol::lol:[/quote] watch your tongue, dear sis, your hubby is here, hahaha!!! [quote=bles_212000]Yah, But even before you seems to be one of us, though not officially. :D Glad you're here now, We been waiting for you! :lol:[/quote] Yup, actually, I already have plan of joining this group since two months ago... and I hope that we'll be here for the right cause. looks like that I will enjoy staying here... [quote=zyrax86]ahaha.....sanctuary.....nakz... :lol::lol::lol: WP is a vry nice group kuya jie... =):thumbsup:[/quote] yeah! sanctuary in the sense that my heart, soul and mind seem to belong into this group. cool mushrooms!!! [quote=heroinslither]good evening my fellow dear mushrooms. :D welcome to WP kuya jie. =)[/quote] thanks for the welcome, Bro! nice to see you around as well. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hey all.... :evil::evil: sshshhhhhhhhhh............... i cant sleep :wallbash:[/quote] good evening! i'm new here, hope that I am welcome :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]a sort of, and also a sort of place where you could fine solace, peace and happiness...[/quote] [i]so deep. [/i]:wasted::wasted::wasted: [quote=jieduck]watch your tongue, dear sis, your hubby is here, hahaha!!![/quote] [i]wahaha~~just joking.[/i]:P:P:P [i]ALL mushroom., please comment on my friend's layouts.,nyehahaha., i am his promoter.[/i]:lol::lol: [url]http://theftalk.com/t49988-Vect-Layout-Compilation%21-%5BNew-Paper-Layie%21%5D.html[/url]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-24 06:37:02)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha! go to our bed. dont post here.=D i will follow you later.[/quote] [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/32.gif[/img] shsss......please dont tell anyone....lets go now.. :paranoid: :penguin: [quote=jieduck]good evening! i'm new here, hope that I am welcome[/quote] hai g.evening [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/67.gif[/img] welcome to wp group.. [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] just call me nizam/zam.. what your name? [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/39.gif[/img]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Yup, actually, I already have plan of joining this group since two months ago... and I hope that we'll be here for the right cause. looks like that I will enjoy staying here...[/quote] Yah, actually we are aware of that, and day by day we are waiting for you. And finally, you're now here. I'm also happy that we are now increasing in no.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]so deep. :wasted::wasted::wasted:[/quote] as deep as the "IKIK" :lol::lol::lol: BTW, did you see the post of laynejoselle (i'm not sure of the user name) about the Math contest? she opened the same topic??? IDK what's on her mind... [quote=AFZULNIZAM]hai g.evening welcome to wp group.. just call me nizam/zam.. what your name?[/quote] Thanks for the welcome, Nizam, you can call me Jie. IDK, but almost everybody here call me Kuya Jie, others are calling me "Tay Jie", some are even calling me "Lolo", and some of my Indo friends (like Crazydavinci and Kanalitnuk) called me Uncle Jie. Maybe because I'm already old, hahaha!!! But you can call me Jie instead, or any, as you wish. =) [quote=bles_212000]Yah, actually we are aware of that, and day by day we are waiting for you. And finally, you're now here. I'm also happy that we are now increasing in no.[/quote] Well then! our goal now is not olny to add numbers to our group, but to implement our aim, that is, to defend the oppressed, and to fight for what is right.... I hope that other members will be as active as we are now...

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-24 06:53:43)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]shsss......please dont tell anyone....lets go now.. :paranoid: :penguin:[/quote] [i]nyehahah..later baby. :P:P go and sleep i will follow later[/i]=D=D [quote=bles_212000]I'm also happy that we are now increasing in no.[/quote] [i]i hope clara will join.i think i over-persuaded her.wkakakk~~i will not persuade her anymore.,perhaps she will join if i leave her alone.[/i]:lol::lol: [quote=jieduck]as deep as the "IKIK" :lol::lol::lol: BTW, did you see the post of lanyjoselle (i'm not sure of the user name) about the Math contest? she opened the same topic??? IDK what's on her mind...[/quote] [i]huh?topic about what?about ikik?wkakakkak~~ i dunno about the math contest.,im sure it will be boring..[/i]:lol: [quote=jieduck]Well then! our goal now is not olny to add numbers to our group, but to implement our aim, that is, to defend the oppressed, and to fight for what is right.... I hope that other members will be as active as we are now...[/quote] [i]amen to that.however,i think others are not active anymore. maybe they are busy at school. =) the only"old" members i have encountered are, nizam, aqunuti, vhoenix, dj_afran,rio(ohivnsuipo)[/i]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-24 06:55:00)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Well then! our goal now is not olny to add numbers to our group, but to implement our aim, that is, to defend the oppressed, and to fight for what is right.... I hope that other members will be as active as we are now...[/quote] I agree to you Kua. Let's do our best to help those member being treated unjust. [quote=As cicatrizes]i hope clara will join.i think i over-persuaded her.wkakakk~~i will not persuade her anymore.,perhaps she will join if i leave her alone.:lol::lol:[/quote] Just give her time to think. And let's see what will happen.
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Thanks for the welcome, Nizam, you can call me Jie. IDK, but almost everybody here call me Kuya Jie, others are calling me "Tay Jie", some are even calling me "Lolo", and some of my Indo friends (like Crazydavinci and Kanalitnuk) called me Uncle Jie. Maybe because I'm already old, hahaha!!! But you can call me Jie instead, or any, as you wish.[/quote] ok nice to know you master jie =D:thumbsup: [quote=bles_212000]nyehahah..later baby. :P:P go and sleep i will follow later=D=D[/quote] oh ok but [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av15/149027.jpg[/img] :rolleyes:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]ui....anu na meron d2? :paranoid: watz teh commotion ol about? & watz teh agenda? :lol::lol::lol: ahehe.....don't mind me mushy pipz..... just epal mode.... :wasted::wasted::wasted: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i absolutely agree kuya jie..... =) let's fight for what is right...[/b][/color] =):thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh ok but :rolleyes:[/quote] [i]why?it's my fansign for rio. :paranoid::paranoid: are you jealous? :P:P i will change it now.[/i]:D [quote=bles_212000]Just give her time to think. And let's see what will happen.[/quote] [i]but i like persuading her.[/i]=D=D=D [quote=zyrax86]ui....anu na meron d2? :paranoid: watz teh commotion ol about? & watz teh agenda? :lol::lol::lol: ahehe.....don't mind me mushy pipz..... just epal mode.... :wasted::wasted::wasted:[/quote] [i]the agenda is about you and miko.,wkakak[/i]:lol::lol::lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]why?it's my fansign for rio. :paranoid::paranoid: are you jealous? :P:P i will change it now.[/quote] nope im not jealous :D [spoiler]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]huh?topic about what?about ikik?wkakakkak~~ i dunno about the math contest.,im sure it will be boring..:lol:[/quote] i think so, it'll be boring ('though I'm a BS MATH graduate, it's still boring for me). I think sis Duch closed that topic, waiting for the Drawing contest to be finalized, until then, it'll be re-opened, but IDK why layne opened a new topic (exactly the same as the previous one! :o ) [quote=bles_212000]I agree to you Kua. Let's do our best to help those member being treated unjust.[/quote] Yup! that's why I joined this group. [quote=AFZULNIZAM]ok nice to know you master jie =D:thumbsup:[/quote] hahaha!! not "master", you can just call me "mister jie" instead :lol::lol: [quote=zyrax86]i absolutely agree kuya jie..... =) let's fight for what is right... =):thumbsup:[/quote] what if "everything" here in FTalk gone wrong??? [spoiler]:lol::lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]the agenda is about you and miko.,wkakak:lol::lol::lol:[/quote] [b][color=purple]ayyyyy.........sshhhh.....[/b][/color] =D=D=D :P:P:P:P [quote=jieduck]what if "everything" here in FTalk gone wrong???[/quote] [b][color=purple]well then...... let's fight for what is wrong...... :lol::lol::lol: *kidding*[/b][/color] :P:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:54

[ 9 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy