• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]@ bel: awww...sori... ok....english english mode on... :D @ loelo: nope lulu.... i have no class today...[/b][/color] :D:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=As cicatrizes]hey lulu,does size matters[/quote] yah lulu answer that question of tita [b]does size matters????[/b]
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]nope i wont let him join here i can't hunt our founder if he join in this forum :lol: :lol:[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: so u love our foundr??:P [quote=As cicatrizes]hey lulu,does size matters?:paranoid:[/quote] maybe??for some people?but i personally think belive size doesnt matters?? why bel??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]maybe??for some people?but i personally think belive size doesnt matters?? why bel??[/quote] [i]hmmm..i will ask nizam later.,wkakakak~~~[/i]:lol::lol: [i]i dunno.,lhyrickz thinks size matters.[/i]=D=D [i] hey,.what are we talking about?we might have different thoughts. [/i]:wallbash::wallbash: :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]so u love our foundr??[/quote] nope hahaha im just kidding i dont even have a boyfriend im still young to have a boyfriend my priority first is my studies [quote=As cicatrizes]i dunno.,lhyrickz thinks size matters.[/quote] y my name is here???? =D =D

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-20 22:42:48)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]hmmm..i will ask nizam later.,wkakakak~~~:lol::lol: i dunno.,lhyrickz thinks size matters.=D=D hey,.what are we talking about?we might have different thoughts. :wallbash::wallbash: :lol:[/quote] :lol: :lol::lol: u ask me first bel?? im fell happy now :wow: [quote=Lhyrickz]nope hahaha im just kidding i dont even have a boyfriend im still young to have a boyfriend my priority first is my studies[/quote] wow great.. btw do u have account in facebook sist???
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=loelo]wow great.. btw do u have account in facebook sist???[/quote] facebook i dont have,, only in fs..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]y my name is here???? =D =D[/quote] [i]because you wanna put silicone.[/i]=) =D=D [quote=loelo]:lol: :lol::lol: u ask me first bel?? im fell happy now :wow:[/quote] [i]hahaha~`just asking lulu.,wkakakk~~ i think size matters to nizam.,wahahahaha! why are you happy?you're not single anymore?[/i]:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]because you wanna put silicone.[/quote] and whats wrong with that???? hahaha
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]wahhh......i'm also experiencing a mushroom internet connection![/b][/color] :crybaby:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^oh so bad i have to go now guys my class starts at 1pm bye mushrooms see yah agen[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

red mushroom coming =D=D [img]http://www.henshinonline.com/images/ultraman-nexus_01.jpg[/img]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]y are you here??? i thought i already sent you in hell[/b] =D =D
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]i thought i already sent you in hell =D =D[/quote] you forget.u take me from hell and put me at the heaven... =D=D why you take me from there? :rolleyes:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]you forget.u take me from hell and put me at the heaven... why you take me from there?[/quote] no i didn't maybe tita take you away from hell coz she told me last nyt that she will follow you in hell
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]no i didn't maybe tita take you away from hell coz she told me last nyt that she will follow you in hell[/quote] oh really =D=D. so why you wanna send me in the hell? ;)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh really . so why you wanna send me in the hell?[/quote] [b]thats what i want and all what i want i what i get go to go now i have class agen [/b] :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-21 01:43:17)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]thats what i want and all what i want i what i get[/quote] :lol::lol: but i also want u with me in the hell =D=D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]but i also want u with me in the hell[/quote] oh sad to say but i cant go with you in hell maybe next time babush i really have to go anf attend my second subject starting today i will never skip classes :penguin: :penguin:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]oh sad to say but i cant go with you in hell maybe next time[/quote] :wallbash::wallbash: no [quote=Lhyrickz]babush i really have to go anf attend my second subject starting today i will never skip classes[/quote] u must go now.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:19

[ 9 queries - 0.601 second ]
Privacy Policy