• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=bles_212000]maybe i can make request to Bel.[/quote] aw okay kuya ^_^ imma eat my dinner den log-out. i'll study b4 i sleep. :penguin:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b][color=purple]g'nyt mushies...... :lol: nid 2 sleep early... skul agen tomorrow...[/b][/color] :retard: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bles_212000]@bel can i have the gray? :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]okay.,i will make you one but not now coz connection is very slow,.,i will find you a cute gray mushroom.[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=zyrax86]g'nyt mushies...... :lol: nid 2 sleep early... skul agen tomorrow... :retard: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] [b]gudnyt purple mushroom/[/b]=)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

imma log-out now.. imma study then go 2 sleep. GBUA :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^take care also sis nik[/b]=)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay.,i will make you one but not now coz connection is very slow,.,i will find you a cute gray mushroom.:lol::lol:[/quote] Thanks mam. :eh: I'm now excited. [quote=-NiK-]imma log-out now.. imma study then go 2 sleep. GBUA :)[/quote] Good luck to your study. and Good Night Bunso.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wew.,i hate this really.ngayong gabi lang 2 nagkaganito.,ah,.,letchugas na smartbro. :wallbash: para na talaga aq n2ng kabute.,susulpot,mawawala bgla. taenang broadband[/b]:evil:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good Morning. :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^good afternoon kuya good afternoon kabute rangers where are you yellow ranger is online im waiting for green ranger to go online[/b]
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gud afternoon all.. colorless r moving here... :lol::lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]im waiting for green ranger to go online[/quote] [b]haha!im here na.,i am conscience (nakonsensya) on you. [/b]:lol: [quote=audeea_iu]gud afternoon all.. colorless r moving here...[/quote] [b]harluu colorless mushroom.,how are you?[/b]:D:D:D
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh hi greenie not to fine...huff soooo hot here i have a terrible dehydration :lol::lol: hi lil sist... :D:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^wakakakk~~drink some coke dee. :lol: and give me some coke too. =D=D yeah,it's also very hot here.,but i can manage.[/b]:lol:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ah..sure dear.. here`s coke for all wp family [img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/428/428010rerpss6p5j.png[/img] :lol::lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]haha!im here na.,i am conscience (nakonsensya) on you[/quote] good you have conscience :lol: :lol: [hr] good afternoon my sis dee ill get the yellow one i feel very thirsty

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-17 00:30:34)

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol::lol: sure lil sist.. u can get the yellow one for ya... :lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^thank you my sis all things that are color yellow is mine[/b] :lol: :lol:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahahahaha yeah lik sist, u can get all yellow in the world :globe::globe: :lol::lol: how do u do lil sist?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hai WP :doubt: i'm sad and angry 2day... :| hayzzzz :smoke:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]wahahahaha yeah lik sist, u can get all yellow in the world how do u do lil sist?[/quote] very much fine my dear happy coz we dont have classes today how bout you my dear sis how are you today??? [hr] hello sis nik y u are sad and angry?? to hum???

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-17 00:50:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:00

[ 9 queries - 0.584 second ]
Privacy Policy