• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

wazzup imouto-san... :D you're late nyahaha :lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]^ hello ammar[/quote] tito what is this>>> [quote=As cicatrizes]japzy.[/quote] hu is japzy tita [quote=Lyrehs08]wazzup imouto-san... you're late nyahaha[/quote] yah ate its already 12:30 when i slept last nyt i chat with purple mushroom and exactly 12noon i woke up still sleepy
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hu is japzy tita[/quote] [b]japzy is who tita? :lol: he is a filipino promoter. dunno him.,but he was one of the pioneers here,[/b]=) [b]check first page.[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]japzy is who tita? he is a filipino promoter. dunno him.,but he was one of the pioneers here, check first page[/quote] oic any reason y he left WP??? tita how about the two members from rockstar that will join this group hu are they??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]red mushroom have a very cute icons. :lol: i want one like that. :P:P love yah baby.[/quote] [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [quote=Lhyrickz]tito what is this>>>[/quote] i dont know [img]http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/images/smilies/happy.gif[/img] all i know japzy.japzy is a my friends in fstalk....tita do u get any reason from japzy?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]any reason y he left WP???[/quote] [b]nope,,no reason. he did not have the respect to PM me.[/b]:disgust: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]all i know japzy.japzy is a my friends in fstalk....tita do u get any reason from japzy?[/quote] [b]no tito,[/b]:lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]tita how about the two members from rockstar that will join this group hu are they??[/quote] [b]you will know once they've decided to join here.[/b]:lol: [b]actually it's 3 not 2.,[/b]:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]i dont know[/quote] you must know it tito [quote=As cicatrizes]nope,,no reason. he did not have the respect to PM me[/quote] but y??? y he is like that??? kailangan maturuan ng 101 lesson un [quote=As cicatrizes]you will know once they've decided to join here. actually it's 3 not 2.,[/quote] i will wait for them
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]but y??? y he is like that??? kailangan maturuan ng 101 lesson un[/quote] [b]i dunno.,maybe he just wanna join another group.[/b]=)
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

did you know? japzy already leave from this group before this. after that,he join wp again.. :arrow: [b]new rules updated[/b] Don't approve any join request for this group if the member already join before this.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^ok thats what he want respect his decision[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]:arrow: new rules updated Don't approve any join request for this group if the member already join before this.[/quote] [b]okay., of course except for a very valid reason. =) but i cant edit the group description baby. :crybaby: coz i wanna add the requirements to be a WP member coz newbies always join here. :wasted: and it always says [color=red]exceeded 65kb[/color].[/b] [quote=Lhyrickz]^ok thats what he want respect his decision[/quote] [b]actually i ddnt know he left but when i logged in,he was the last poster in the CSS section so i thought he posted here at WP.,i checked and he didnt.,and i checked the number.,only 25.,so i knew it was him.[/b]=)
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]tita i notice parang d na nakakalitaw ang rockstar[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita i notice parang d na nakakalitaw ang rockstar[/quote] [b]what do you mean it's not nakakalitaw?oi, english mode muna..,your tito might get angry again.[/b]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]before they were always on top but now look they're on the bottom[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]okay., of course except for a very valid reason. =)[/quote] yah i agree.... [quote=As cicatrizes]but i cant edit the group description baby. :crybaby: coz i wanna add the requirements to be a WP member coz newbies always join here. :wasted: and it always says exceeded 65kb.[/quote] you can edit the the group description but must follow the purpose or clear direction for WP. who say this [b]exceeded 65kb[/b]?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]you can edit the the group description but must follow the purpose or clear direction for WP. who say this exceeded 65kb?[/quote] [b]wait il give a printscreen. i just want to put this image:[/b]:thumbsdown: [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/2ptdyqd.jpg[/img]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]nice image tita really nice[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]you can edit the the group description but must follow the purpose or clear direction for WP. who say this exceeded 65kb?[/quote] [b]here is what it says.[/b]:thumbsdown: [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/4jmaug.jpg[/img] [quote=Lhyrickz]nice image tita really nice[/quote] [b]that is supposed to be clear., but when i resized it,it became blurred.[/b]:wasted:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]bye tito and tita im going to sleep[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]here is what it says.:thumbsdown:[/quote] i suggest you just put text ..no image =) maybe newbie confused... [quote]*promoter or moderator rank [b]*at least 100 post[/b][/quote] must edited like this : *promoter, moderator or your post at least 1000. [quote=Lhyrickz]bye tito and tita im going to sleep[/quote] bye misscall =D=D

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2008-11-15 01:54:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:27

[ 9 queries - 0.662 second ]
Privacy Policy