• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]^lhyrickz.,i already finished your siggie. check previous page.[/b]=) [quote][quote][quote][align=center] [b][color=red]mushrooms, let us all welcome trick in our group a.k.a. heroinslither .. welcome to the WP family. :D:D:D[/color][/b][/align][/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-15 20:50:00)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[b]yah tita thnkx tita tita i discover a lot of things last nyt the first is kuya vect told me that 101 is flirting on him ehhhrrr and the other one its a secret welcome to wp family trick hope you will enjoy this group the family mushroom[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-15 20:52:16)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]yah tita thnkx tita tita i discover a lot of things last nyt the first is kuya vect told me that 101 is flirting on him ehhhrrr[/quote] :puke::puke::puke::puke: [b]what the heck is she? gahaman sa lalaki? =D=D=D my god... [/b]:wasted::wasted::wasted: [quote=Lhyrickz]and the other one its a secret[/quote] [b]secret?okay. :paranoid: but,is it still about 101?[/b]=D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]welcome to wp family trick hope you will enjoy this group the family mushroom[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~choose your mushroom color trick or trickie.[/b]:lol::lol::lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]what the heck is she? gahaman sa lalaki? my god...[/quote] [b]yah tita she is very gahaman ehrrrrr [quote=As cicatrizes]secret?okay. but,is it still about 101?[/quote] mixed 101 and thier group you will know it by month of december[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-15 21:03:51)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]yah tita she is very gahaman ehrrrrr[/quote] [b]she can have all the guys here in this forum. :lol: but she must never flirt with my husband or il seriously destroy her. [/b]:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: [quote=Lhyrickz]mixed 101 and thier group[/quote] [b]wakakakk.,i think i know it already.[/b]:lol: [b]anyway..,it's really a good thing that vect is tehre.,wahahahah[/b]=D=D=D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]she can have all the guys here in this forum. but she must never flirt with my husband or il seriously destroy her[/quote] [b]gosh tita wag kang papayag na agawin si tito sau pag gnawa nea un taung dalawa makakalaban nea[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]wakakakk.,i think i know it already. anyway..,it's really a good thing that vect is tehre.,wahahahah[/quote] you know it already?? and what it is??? kuya vect will also leave that group he told me its not nice there kuya nanix also ask me y she wants to be a leader i told him she just wants fame
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]mushrooms, let us all welcome trick in our group a.k.a. heroinslither .. welcome to the WP family.[/quote] yay. finally ive made my decision. i wanna join forces with you peeps trying to protect the world! mushrooms! hurray. *ps. thanks sis bel. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]gosh tita wag kang papayag na agawin si tito sau pag gnawa nea un taung dalawa makakalaban nea[/quote] [b]lalampasuhin q talaga xa. [/b]:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: [quote=Lhyrickz]you know it already?? and what it is???[/quote] [b]actually i dont know.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]kuya vect will also leave that group he told me its not nice there[/quote] [b]really?why is it that it's not nice?i wonder?it could not be that the leader is the reason?[/b]=D=D=D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]kuya nanix also ask me y she wants to be a leader i told him she just wants fame[/quote] [b]orio ask you why she wans to be the leader?errr~~~bat di nya alam,kagrupo nya.,taena.,hehe.,[/b]:lol::lol::lol: [quote=heroinslither]yay. finally ive made my decision. i wanna join forces with you peeps trying to protect the world! mushrooms! hurray. *ps. thanks sis bel. =)[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~~ protect mushroom newbies and also protect members of this forum that are being bullied upon.[/b]=) [b]nahhh~~no need to mention it trick.[/b]:D [b] now, we're still waiting for kuya jie., hmmm~~he said first week of november.,and yesterday eh said soon.,i wonder when is he gonna join. maybe today.[/b]:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-15 21:15:32)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]uy mga kabute..... anu na meron d2? :paranoid::paranoid: gud morning sa lahat!!!! gud morning WP!!! :cool: wahaha....... nkalimutan kong mg-log-out kagabi.....[/b][/color] :wallbash::wallbash: :wasted:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]uy mga kabute..... anu na meron d2? :paranoid::paranoid:[/quote] [b]hello purple mushroom.,we have a new kabute here., it's trick.[/b]:D:D:D:D:D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]protect mushroom newbies and also protect members of this forum that are being bullied upon.[/quote] haha. cool. with my knife and stalker skills. jk! :lol: so how are you guys? kuya jie is also joining. cool.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] kakampi mo aq jan tita [hr] auq ipost dito un bsta just wait until december [hr] painocente kc minsan si kuya nanix hahaha [hr] good morning purple kabute [hr] welcome sa familya ng mga kabute kuya trick can i col u kuya??? [hr] tita tagalog mode pd??? taena naman si kuya vect nbsa ko mga post sa indo section[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ayieee......the kabute family is expanding! it's kabute invasion! =D=D=D welcome to the kabute family bro. heroinslither.... =):thumbsup: choose ur mushroom color now... :lol: btw, sis bel.....i'v read ur previous posts..... u made a new purple kabute siggie? :eh: gud morning din dilaw na kabute....[/b][/color] :P:P

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-15 21:23:58)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]haha. cool. with my knife and stalker skills. jk! :lol:[/quote] [b]wakakkk~~no deadly weapons allowed.[/b]:lol::lol::lol: [b]nice skill trick., i'm gonna borrow that skill of your someday.[/b]=D=D [quote=heroinslither]so how are you guys? kuya jie is also joining. cool.[/quote] [b]we're happily plotting evil schemes against someone.[/b]=D=D=D [quote=Lhyrickz]kakampi mo aq jan tita auq ipost dito un bsta just wait until december[/quote] [b]okay okay., dont post here.,it might be too obvious.[/b]:lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]tita tagalog mode pd??? taena naman si kuya vect nbsa ko mga post sa indo section[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~okay [color=red]tagalog mode:on[/color][/b]:lol::lol: [b]ang alin nabasa mo?yung sweetie wife?[/b]=D=D=D [quote=zyrax86]btw, sis bel.....i'v read ur previous posts..... u made a new purple kabute siggie?[/quote] [b]i was planning on making a new one for you but i got lazy. sorry.[/b] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-15 21:25:26)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^ngeeee... :crybaby::crybaby: lolz.......it's ok sis bel.......cute nman tong siggy ko na gnawa mo.....[/b][/color] =):thumbsup:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]welcome to the kabute family bro. heroinslither....[/quote] haha. i thought you already forgot me miss fx using 5 sticks. lol. purple mushroom right? =) [quote=Lhyrickz]welcome sa familya ng mga kabute kuya trick can i col u kuya???[/quote] sure. haha and how may i call you? [quote=As cicatrizes]we're happily plotting evil schemes against someone.[/quote] sino? :lol: filipino language is allowed here right?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]^ngeeee... :crybaby::crybaby: lolz.......it's ok sis bel.......cute nman tong siggy ko na gnawa mo..... =):thumbsup:[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~im already making one for you right now.[/b]:P:P:P:P:P [quote=heroinslither]sino? :lol: filipino language is allowed here right?[/quote] [b]secret but we call her 101.,yah, tagalog is allowed as long as there's no indo or malaysian around.[/b]:lol:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]its morphin time [hr] hoy purple na kabute hinintay kya kita kgbi sa ym d ka nag-ol [hr] yah tita un ang nbasa ko sinabi ko naman sa knya sabihin sau na nagbibiro lng xa di sinabi eh tita hinihingi ni ate cham number mo bigay ko ba??? [hr] kuya trick lhyrickz nlang kuya itawag mo xken[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-15 21:33:12)

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]secret but we call her 101.,yah, tagalog is allowed as long as there's no indo or malaysian around.[/quote] i see. haha. okay okay. project 101. lol. sounds fun. :lol: i think i know her. @lhyrikz: okay then. how old are you? haha. baka mas matanda ka sa akin eh. 12 pa lang ako! +5 :lol:

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-11-15 21:34:22)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]@ patrick: haha..... akala mo lng un... :lol: yah yah...it's purple mushroom.. :D:thumbsup: ikaw....pili ka na ng kulay... :lol: @ bel: awww....ukie... :P:P yahooo... :D:thumbsup: @ zyrickz: ayieeee.....sori..... :lol: nag-OL ako nu... :P:P:P pero maaga rin akong natulog eh...[/b][/color] :lol:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-15 21:40:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:23

[ 9 queries - 0.586 second ]
Privacy Policy