• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

[quote=Lhyrickz]even here in phil i can't find mushroom like that[/quote] [b]maybe exclusive in indonesia only.[/b]=) :lol::lol::lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]ok sour tita hahaha thats much better instead of fishy =D =D[/quote] [b]yah..fishy makes me :puke::puke::puke: like 101.,she's very fishy.[/b]=D=D=D
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

gud mornin.. hi lil sist...hi dear bel.. :D:D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah..fishy makes me like 101.,she's very fishy[/quote] i will hate you if you will act like 101 [quote=audeea_iu]gud mornin.. hi lil sist...hi dear bel..[/quote] hello my dear sis dhee how are you my sis anyway i have to go i still have class bye mushrooms see yah agen school mode
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]i will hate you if you will act like 101[/quote] [b]hahahah!!i will not act like her.haha.,maybe for a good time i will.,haha[/b]:lol::lol: [quote=Lhyrickz]anyway i have to go i still have class bye mushrooms[/quote] [b]bye bye yellow mushroom., make sulpot again later.,okay?see yah.[/b]:lol: [quote=audeea_iu]gud mornin.. hi lil sist...hi dear bel.. :D:D[/quote] [b]harlu colorless mushroom.,[/b]:D
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]hello my dear sis dhee how are you my sis[/quote] i`m just fine lil sizzie... :D:D [quote=As cicatrizes]harlu colorless mushroom.,:D[/quote] wahaha hi greenie how r u..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi dee.. :D @Bel, Thanks for granting my siggy request. :kiss: :gift::cake: :rose:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh hi byrone :D:D (hope i`m not made some mistaken on type ur name :D:D )
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Don't worry Dee you type it, just right! :lol:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ah i`m doin well for typing ur name... :lol::lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]lord byrone.,that siggie is not for free.hahaha.,you gotta pay for it homey[/b]=D=D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sizley dee: tnx 4 adding meeh :D lavyalotz! @ topic: OMFG! he's soo mean. He's not deserving 2 be on # 10 :doubt:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]good afternoon mushrooms tita y you're offline???[/b]
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

tita offline :wallbash::wallbash: i miss her :crybaby:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]^tita is online already..[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]tita y you're offline???[/quote] [b]because smartbro is very stupid.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: [quote=AFZULNIZAM]tita offline :wallbash::wallbash: i miss her :crybaby:[/quote] [b]i miss you too baby. [/b]:P:P [b]saya sayang awak.[/b]:wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]^tita is online already..[/quote] oh thanks you [quote=As cicatrizes]i miss you too baby. :P:P saya sayang awak[/quote] are you get text message from me?
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]because smartbro is very stupid[/quote] yah your smartbro is very stupid wahahaha [quote=AFZULNIZAM]oh thanks you[/quote] oh you're welcome :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]are you get text message from me?[/quote] [b]yah.,haha.,mahal kita. :D and text message to you is very"mahal" that's why i cant reply baby.[/b]:P:P [quote=Lhyrickz]yah your smartbro is very stupid wahahaha[/quote] [b]yah.,i hate this,.,im online and then offline again.,,and then online.[/b]:wallbash::wallbash:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah.,haha.,mahal kita. :D and text message to you is very"mahal" that's why i cant reply baby[/quote] =D=D=D it okay......baby i miss you :kiss:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]yah.,i hate this,.,im online and then offline again.,,and then online.[/quote] thats what mushrooms are lulubog lilitaw
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][quote][quote]"Here we are try to reach the stars ... It’s time to leave and break the wall Now it's time for revolution It’s time to leave and breaking on Its revolution"[/quote] Yeah,

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 9 queries - 0.249 second ]
Privacy Policy