• ARCHIVES 
  • » ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Pages: 12345678..8

;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

^ hey! don't use caps lock in posting!... read the rules first before posting..... btw... nice job sunshine!.... love it!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Ok Heres Chapter 8 :P Ummm Thanks to everyone By the way i want to say thanks and welcome to [b]lara_david02@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow:[b]Chapter 8:[/b] Oh i feel so bad for the school Or do i feel bad for Ken Oh what im i saying :o Think Sunshine!!!What are you saying!!!! Ran:Sunshine!!! Pls Come down now we have to eat!!! Sunshine:Ok!!! IM coming now!!! Ran:Ok!!!! But Hurry!!! Sunshine:Ok !!! Here i am!!! Ran:Ok!!! Seat Down !! Sunshine:So whats for dinner Ran:Lets Play Wheel of Foods Sunshien:Ok!!!I love hat game Ran:Name a letter or Or say the word already??? Sunshine:Word Already!!! Ran:Ok you have 30secs to name it Sunshine:Hey Look a Three Headed Walking Horse Ran:Huh?? Where??? Where??:question: [b][Sunshine Takes a Peek on the Food][/b] Ran:Theres None!!! :| Sunshine: =) Yah i was just joking??? Ran:Ok whats your guess!!! Sunshine:Ok!!! Pure Foods Corn Beef Ran:Correct!!! Hey did you Peek;) Sunshine:Ok i did!!! :D Ran:Its ok!!! :eh: Ran:So how come i dont see you and Tina hanging around together?? Sunshine:Because shes too busy hanging out with her Boyfriend Ken Wait Oops Im not suppose to tell!!! Ran:What?!:O:o Sunshine:Yup !!! Ran:Why didnt you tell me!!! Sunshine:Sorry thought you'd try to solve everything again Ran:Wait are you in a fight with her?? Sunshine:Ummmm Ummmm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Would Sunshine Tell a Lie or Not Find out in Chapter 9 [/b]:P

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-27 09:17:14)

velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

I lalalalalove your story :D keep up the good work!!! :/
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh ...... i love it ....... :o:o:o i llllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please update it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D please thanks to u too !!!!!!!! Till next time friendstertalker !!!!!!!!!!
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love it too!... next chappie pls.. good work sizsie!.. nice nice nice nice!... Go go go!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..... :thumbsup: for that ........... make sure its until chapter 1,000,0000 ...... cuz ill alway support it ...... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh.. until 1 million?... I think Sis Sunshine can do that!... haha.. btw.. can I be ur sizsie?
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Yes of course! =) Hey Bestie!! Welcome to Friendstertalk!!! :D Heres Chapter 9 :arrow:[b]Chapter 9[/b] Ran:Sunshine!!! Im your older brother Sunshine:No!!!!Shes just Busy and i didnt want you to call her :rolleyes: Ran:Thats what im gonna do now :| Sunshine:No Please Anyways tomorrow is The Weekend Maybe i'll play with her tomorrow Ran:Fine!!!Make sure ok!!! Sunshine:Yes Kuya!!!! [b][In Sunshines Room][/b] Sunshine:I know what will make me happy Friendster,Friendstertalk and YM :P Sunshine: Oh!!!I have a New Friend Request....Its from a girl named Lara :eh: And i have a new comment from her [quote][b]Hey,I am from your school i always wanted to Say Hi!!! to you but i was shy:P Well pls accept my request oh yeah pls add me in YM here my e-mail: lara_david02@yahoo.com thanks and Pls stay safe oh wait i forgot to introduce myself My name is Lara Nicole O. David I am 13 years old too i am also from Southville International School and Colleges Pls Add me Thanks!!![/b][/quote] Sunshine: Oh She seems Nice!! ..... So i better add her ......There Done ....Lets see..What Time is it:question:....Its 12:30 already! I need to sleep if i want to play tomorrow with Anna [b][The next Day,The Bell Rings][/b] Ran:Coming!!!=| Anna:Hi!! Wheres Sunshine :question: Ran:In Her Room Anna:May I Go in??? Ran:=) [b][In Sunshine's Room][/b] Anna:Hi!!! :D Sunshine:Hi!!! Anna:Want to go to the Park??? Sunshine:Yah sure!!! Anna:Lets go now! Sunshine:Ok!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sunshine:Kuya Ran I'm going to the park ha??? Ran:Ok!!! be Careful ok? :( Sunshine:=) Ran:Byebye =| Sunshine:Byebye :) [b][In the Park][/b] Anna:Lets go on the See- Saw Sunshine:Ok!!! Anna:I want to Ask you to a Sleep-over Can you come??? :P Sunshine:When? Anna:Tomorrow Night Sunshine:I dont know!!!...I'll ask Kuya Ran Later Anna:Ok!!! [b][Sunshine sees Lara][/b] Sunshine:Hey! I know that girl i saw her Picture in friendster,She gave me a comment and Friend Request :O Anna:Sure can you introduce her to me Please??? :D Sunshine:=) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sunshine:Hey I know you!!! your from Friendster right??? Lara:Yes! Nice to see you! Sunshine:You too!! [b][Anna's Phone Rings][/b] Anna:Hello? Anna's Mom:Hi!Anna this is your mother Ummm i want you to come home now because we are going out Anna:Where? Anna's Mom:To Enchanted Kingdom Anna:Yes!Ok mom im on my way!!! Anna's Mom:Ok you be careful Anna:=) ~~~~~~~~~~ Anna:I have to go Byebye Sunshine:Byebye :) Lara:Byebye [Anna goes] Lara:ummm Can you go to my sleepover ??? :eh: Sunshine:When? Lara:Tomorrow Night Sunshine:Ummmm :paranoid: Lara:Please Sunshine:Ummm Ummm I have to ask my Kuya =| Lara:Ok!! :D ____________________________________________________________________________________________ [b] Which Sleep-over Party would Sunshine go to Find out in Chapter 10[/b] :eh:

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-28 00:48:39)

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr ........ cant w8 for the next post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go sunshine !!!! u are #1 !!!!!! go girl ........ see ya at school ....
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wow!.... good job!.. cant wait for the next chappie!... gud luck sizsie!.. ohh.. btw, lara can I be ur friend too?... Pls... hehe... Love ya sisz Sunshine!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sure u can be my friend but im a newbie so i dont know how to add u if ever can u add me ...
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lara you cant add here anymore right??? Anyways Chapter 10 might be tomorrow or later !! :) (this will be edited)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ much better if u update it now!.. hehe.. @ Lara... I can add u friendster not hir... My point in my post is that can I be ur sizsie?... hehe.. gud job.. still waiting for the next chappie!.
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok sure sis ..... hehehe .... sorry my mistake .... any ways sure add me .....
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thats ok sizsie!... btw.. are u the girl in the picture?.. cute!... hehe... Siszsie Sunshine!... Gud job!.. I luv ur story very much!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes Im The One Ummm Please can you tell others :) to read my story!! Thanks!! Love you!!! your a good friend Sizsie!!! :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very nice job .... love it ... and .... lovin it ... :D=D:lol::D=D:lol::D=D:lol:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh sisz sunshine!... how gud story u have!... can't wait to read the next chappie!./.. love you sizs!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for your Support!! :D I love you guys anyways here Chapter 10 :arrow:[b]Chapter 10:[/b] Lara:And you can Invite Anna: Sunshine:Ok! =| Lara:Come with me i'll Introduce you to my Other Friends Sunshine:Ok!! Thanks!!! Lara:Here!! So heres Sasha,Carla and Krizia Sunshine:Hi!!! :D Krizia:Hi!!! OMG!!! Hi!!!! :o Carla:What is happening to you Krizia??? Sasha:Yah its like you saw a movie star Krizia:Of Course didnt you know Sunshine is a movie star Lara:Wat?! :o Sunshine:Oh Yeah! I kinda am i star in the movie Called Hannah Montana =| Krizia:Yah!!! You rock!!! =) Sunshine:Thanks!!! But i might change to another movie :P Lara:So ummm Sasha,Carla and Krizia are also going to the Sleepover Sunshine:Ok!!! Lara:Well Its getting Late we better be heading home Sunshine:Ok!!! Byebye!! :D Lara:Byebye :) Krizia:Byebye!!! :D Sasha and Carla:Byebye!!! __________________________________________________________________________________________ [b][At home][/b] Ok!!! Which Sleepover will i go to??? Lets see I think Lara's Sleepover because i Always go to Anna's Sleepovers anyways Im going to Lara's Sleepover!! :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][Outside in the Playground][/b] Anna:Hi!!! Lara:Hi!!! Sunshine:Hi!!! Anna:Can you go to my sleepover??? Lara:Can you go to mine??? Anna and Lara:What?! Anna:Your having a sleepover Lara:You also??? Anna:yah!!! Sunshine:Girls i made my decition!!! Anna:Ok!!! Who is it??? Sunshine:Im going to [b]Lara's Sleepover [/b] [b]Because Anna I always go to your Sleepovers and this is my first time to go to Lara's own Sorry[/b] Anna:Ok!!! I understand!!! Lara:Im sorry!!!! :cry: Anna:Its ok!!! Sunshine:Are you sure its ok?? Anna:Yes!!!!:exclaim: [Anna Runs away without a word] Lara:Im sorry !!! Sunshine:Its not your fault you didnt do anything =| Lara:Sure???:question: Sunshine: =) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Is Anna really ok with Sunshine going to Lara's Sleepover instead of hers Find out in Chapter 11 [/b] :D

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-31 08:13:48)

lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 nice one ( again ) :) ...\ hehehe =D=D=D my sleepover forever !!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy