• ARCHIVES 
  • » ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Pages: 12345678..8

;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter 1[/b] Tina:Sunshine Always so slow !!!! Sunshine:Sorry hehehehehe thats how i am=| Anna:So Sunshine you going to the party??? Sunshine:Yup!!! you Tina you going ??? Tina:Yes !!! of course !!! Sunshine:Lets go to school na!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][In school near the lockers][/b] Anna:Meet you later in the Park near the River I have something to tell you! Sunshine and Tina:Yah sure!!! Anna:Bye Girls!!! ____________________________________________________________________________________________ [b][In class][/b] Mrs. Reyes:Good Morning Class! Students:Good Morning Mrs reyes Mrs. Reyes:As you can see class English is A fun subject cause without it you cant speak english and we would not understand each other! Sunshine:Boring!!! I wonder what Anna will tell me !!! Mrs. Reyes:Ms Bello Pls listen to my discussion its very important Sunshine:I was Mrs. Reyes :Then would you pls answer the question number 1 on the board ? Sunshine: k! i'll try Sunshine:Ok whats the answer ...Think Think Think !!!! [b][Bell Rings][/b] Sunshine:Oh Saved by the bell!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][In The park][/b] Anna :Hey Girls Sunshine and Tina:Hey Anna:How was your class??? Sunshine :Well mine boring Mrs Reyes told me to answer a question but.... Tina:She was saved by the bell .....So lucky right!! Anna:Yah! Sunshine:So wat were you going to tell us ba?? Anna :Ummmmm later na!!! Tina:Now na!!! Anna :Fine Anna:I was going to say .......... [b][Bell RINGS ][/b] Sunshine:Quickly say it Anna:I was going to say [b][Bell Rings][/b] Anna:Later na Sunshine and Tina:Later ok Promise ha!!! Anna:Promise!!! ___________________________________________________________________________________________ [b][In Science Class][/b] Anna talaga so makulit i hope later she would tell me and Tina what she saying she need to tell us Mrs. Onato:Okay Class Today we're gonna talk about cells can someone name one cell??? Sunshine:What is ann gonna say??? Mrs. Onato:How about you anna ??? why dont you name one cell??? Sunshine:Me ,What will i name??? Mrs. Onato: A cell,one kind of cell Tina:Psssst A White Blood Cell Sunshine:Oh A white Blood cell Mrs. Onato:Very Good Ms Bello Sunshine:Thanks Tina!! Mrs. Onato:Okay Class You may Go for Lunch:) Sunshine:Finally=| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][In The Park][/b] Anna:Hey Sunshine:Hey why are you sad??? Tina:Yah Why??? Anna:Ok This is what i need to tell you,Im Leaving!!! Sunshine:What?! Tina:What? your what? Sunshine:Your Joking Right? Anna:Im afraid im not:( Sunshine:You cant:cry: Tina:...... Sunshine:When?? Anna:The day After the party! Tina:Where ? Anna:United States! Sunshine:What Time? Anna:12:30 Sunshine:You Sure your really going:cry:? Anna:Yes! Sunshine and Tina:We're Gonna Miss you talaga!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Watch Out for Chapter 2 will Anna really go and leave or not![/b]

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-09-27 09:41:16)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

this topic is doubled. reported.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

^ wut do you mean sissie? =| @btw, goodluck to yer story.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im sorry To everyone who reported me...Im new here wait i followed the rules .....OK! I want to say sorry and From here im gonna use my common sense and theres gonna be a new me !:)But thanks to the ones who Supported me !!!:) :arrow:[b]Chapter 2:[/b] [b][At home][/b] Oh Why does Anna Have to go,We've been Besties For 2 or 3 years and now shes living Oh, Sunshine just understand your bestie is going .....Just Calm Down and Try to help Anna convince her parents to let her stay=) Ok Sunshine you can do it!:D Ran:Sunshine!!!! Dinner Time!!! Sunshine:Ok! im coming Ran is my Brother he is 16 years old sometimes i fight with him but sometimes i dont!!!:eh: Ran:Guess whats for dinner? Sunshine:ummm...chicken?....Sinigang Ran:Nope!!! Its Chicken with a capitalized [b]C[/b] Sunshine:Oh! Brother ! Lets just eat! Ran:K!:D Sunshine:I'm Done,I'll go up now Ok? Ran:Ok! [b][Someone Knocks at the door][/b] Ran:Sunshine,Can you get that? Sunshine:Sure!!!=| [At the door] Sunshine:Yes??? Anna:Sunshine? I need to tell you something? Its a secret,only you and Tina knows ! Sunshine:What is it? Good News or Bad news? Anna:Both!:( Sunshine:Good News First!!! Anna:Ok I met someone VERY NICE !!! =| Sunshine:Whats his name??? Anna:Ken Susnhine: what I know that guy!!!:o Anna:Really?? you can tell me about it Sunshine:Wait! Bad news First Anna:Umm you know already I cant get to know him better cause im leaving remember??? Sunshine:Are you sure your really going???:( Anna:Yah very Sure!!! Sunshine:Ok!!!Tomorrow Im gonna Introduce you to him and you can get to know each other very well And tomorrow i will beg your mom and dad to let you stay !!! Ok???? Anna:=)=)=) Thannks Bestie and Love yah !!!:) Well i got to go byebye!!! Susnhine:See yah tomorrow!! Anna:dont tell about you know what!:eh: Sunshine:K!:eh: [b][After Anna Left][/b] Ran:Sunshine!!! Its time you go up now ....Its getting Late!!! Sunshine:Ok Ran!:) Ran:Good Night Susnhine:) Sunshine:Good Night !!! [In Susnhine's room] Susnhine:Oh i better Check My Friendster,Friendstertalk and Ym Oh I have Two Comments!Its from Ken!!!!! :o Its say: [quote]Hey Sunshine,Remember me Ken ....Well I need to tell you something tomorrow meet me in The Park near by the river !! thanks:)[/quote] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]What will ken tell Sunshine ??? Is it Good news or Bad News??? Find out in Chapter 3[/b]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice Story besty! Haha... :D Keep it up! =) :thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hey Guys Thanks For supporting me!!! I really want to say that you guys are good friends!!! Well heres Chapter 3 :arrow:[b]Chapter 3:[/b] I wonder what will ken tell me But I better not mention this to Anna Well i better go to sleep its getting late na kasi eh! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][In the morning at Tina's House][/b] Sunshine:Good Morning Tina!!!:D Tina:Good Morning!...So do you know?? Sunshine:Know what?? Tina:You Know...Anna...:) Sunshine:Oh Yeah I know :eh: But I have to tell you something you can't tell Anna! Tina:Sure!!! What is it??? Sunshine:Ok...She likes [b]him[/b] right???..Well He commented me He said he wanted To tell me something Tina:What??? Sunshine:I don't know cause he didnt tell me anything he just said meet me in the park i need to tell you something Tina:Ok Hope its not about you know what Sunshine:I get It :eh: [b][Anna Catches up with the gang][/b] Anna:Hey Guys!!! Sunshine and Tina:Hey !!!!:) Anna:So wat were you talking about Sunshine and Tina:Nothing just about School Anna:Ok!!!!:) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][In School near the lockers][/b] Anna:Dont tell what i told you yesterday to anyone !!! Sunshine:Of Course Tina:Why Would we??? Anna:I know that you would not tell I'm just nervous !!! Sunshine:Ok we have to go bye!! Tina:Yah Bye!!! Anna:Ok!.......Hmmm Those two are acting weird ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][In Class][/b] Mrs Reyes:Good Morning Class Students:Good Morning Mrs Reyes Mrs Reyes:Ok Class I want you to listen...It's Important We are gonna have a fire Drill on July 20 or 19 ....So remember nobody will Panic ....Ok? Sunshine:Mrs Reyes What Time??? Mrs Reyes:Well that would be a secret for you Sunshine:Why??? Mrs Reyes:So Once the fire bell rings We wold see if you guys Are doing well or not [b][Bell Rings][/b] ___________________________________________________________________________________________ [b][In the Park][/b] Ken:Hi Sunshine Do you remember me??? Sunshine:Yah! So wat are you gonna tell me??? Ken:Well Remember last Year when we used to hang out Well since then I've Been Falling for you! Sunshine:What?! :O:o Ken:Anna Are you alright?? Sunshine:Yah I'm Fine....Are you sure??? Ken:Yah I'm sure....So do you feel the same?? Sunshine:I'm sorry But I'm not really ready for those stuff Ken:Ok!!! I Accept but I wont give up I'll wait Sunshine:Ok!!! But hope you Find Another Girl Ken:No i would never give you up!!! Sunshine:Ok Bye bye!!! ______________________________________________________________________________________________ Tina:So wat did he tell you Sunshine:Well he said what we were hope he would not say Tina:What?!....How would we tell Anna???:o Sunshine:We cant and We wont Tina:Ok!!! But Remember [b]Honesty is the best Policy[/b] Sunshine:I know but We really cant....She might think I'm stealing Ken From her Tina:Well Ok !!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b] How would Sunshine Plan go will it work or not Find out in the next Chapter!!![/b]

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-18 21:54:16)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice story Bestie. Keep it up. :)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hey Guys Pls Check this sTORY mORE aND IF you can pls ask people to View This Story!!! :D Thanks!!!:) :arrow:[b]Chapter 4:[/b] Oh I hope Anna Doesnt Find Out Its not my Fault Its That Ken Guy :exclaim: Ran:Sunshine!!!! Time to eat!!! Sunshine:Ok give me a sec!!! Ran:Ok!!! But be quick The food is getting cold :eh: Sunshine:Ok!!! Sunshine:Oh I have to make sure Tina Doesnt tell anyone Ran:Sunshine!!!! Hurry up!!! Sunshine:Ok!! Im coming Down Now!!! =| Ran:What took you so long??? What are you doing????;) Sunshine:Nothing!!! :D Ran:Lets eat ...You would love the food its your fave Once again Its [b]Chicken[/b] So wat happened it school??? Sunshine:Oh nothing!!=| Ran:Oh really??? ;) Sunshine:Why??? Ran:Oh Nothing!!! Sunshine:Lets just start Eating Ok??? Ran:Ok!!! [b][After 5mins] [/b] Sunshine:Im Done!!! Ran:Ok go up now!! Sunshine:Ok Good Night!!:D [b][Phone Rings][/b] Ran:Hello? Tina:Hi Kuya Ran May I talk to Sunshine Ran:Yah Of course,wait i'll call her Ran:Sunshine!!!! Sunshine:Yah!!! Ran:Tina Wants to speak to you on the phone Sunshine:Really!!!.....Im coming!!! :penguin: [b][On the phone with Tina][/b] Sunshine:Hello??? Tina:Hello,Im sorry Sunshine Sunshine:Why??? Tina:I told Anna Sunshine:You what....WHy!!! Tina:Sori but didnt feel good keeping a secret from Anna Sunshine::evil: Why I thought you were my Friend!! [b][Hangs Up][/b] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [At School] Tina:Sunshine!!! Hey wait UP!!! Sunshine:Get away from me Tina:Look Im sorry Maybe shes not that mad Anna:I hate you Sunshine I thought you were my besties You just had to try to steal Ken Sunshine:Look! It wasnt me it was him He was the one who said he liked me I even told him to find another Girl but he didnt like to give up Im sorry Anna:I will never Forgive you !!! Sunshine:Fine!!! :crybaby: Tina:Im sorry Sunshine Sunshine:I hate you!!! get away from me you disgust me :puke: Tina:I said Im sorry !!1! :crybaby: Anna:Its ok Tina!!!dont mind her!!! Sunshine:I hate you Two!!! Anna:your so [b]NAKAKAINIS[/b] ___________________________________________________________________________________________ [In Class] Mrs Reyes:Good Morning Class Students:Good Morning Mrs Reyes Sunshine:I hate Tina So Much !!!!:crybaby: Mrs Reyes:Sunshine are you ok?? Sunshine:Yes Mrs Reyes =( Mrs Reyes:Sunshine Pls see me After Class Sunshine:Yes Mrs Reyes!!! Mrs Reyes:Ok Class As I told you Class We are gonna Have A fire drill Today Sunshine:Mrs Reyes May I Go to the Restroom Mrs Reyes:You may!!! Sunshine:Thanks Mrs Reyes __________________________________________________________________________________________ [b][In the Restroom][/b] Sunshine:I hate Tina So mich!!! Her and Her mouth!!! I feel like i want to hurt myself with a book :wallbash: __________________________________________________________________________________________ [b][Back in the class] [/b] Sunshine:[b]Huh??? Whats This a Note!!![/b] ____________________________________________________________________________________________ [b]What Does the note say .... Find out In Chapter 5[/b]:)
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh i want the next chappie now!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dont Worry It would Be soon.... Okay NEVERmind i'll just Write Now: :arrow:[b]Chapter 5:[/b] Sunshine:I wonder who this note is from [quote]Hi Sunshine I Know your mad at me But im really Sorry I hope you forgive me...If you forgive me Pls go to the Park and see me !!!I'm sorry!!! :cry:[/quote] Sunshine:I know who this is From...Its from [b]Tina!!![/b] =(....Oh MAYBE I should forgive her I mean That's the way she is [b][Bell Rings][/b] Mrs Reyes:Ms Bello I need to talk to you remember??? Sunshine:Oh Sorry Mrs Reyes...I forgot!!! Mrs Reyes:Sunshine What Is Going....Why Were you Crying??? Sunshine:Oh it was Nothing I just Miss my Dad and Mom!!! =| Mrs Reyes:Ok!! Pls Say Hi to them when you see them!!! ;) Sunshine:Ok Mrs Reyes!! =) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][In the Park][/b] Tina:Sunshine? Are you still mad at me ??? Sunshine:I dont know!!! Tina:Im really Sorry !!! Sunshine:Ok!!! [b][Ken Calls Tina][/b] Ken:Hi Honey :kiss: Sunshine:What?! :o:O Tina:Ken!!! I told you to not call me Honey Ken:Why??? You are my girlfriend[b] ALREADY[/b] Sunshine:Girlfriend?! Tina:Sunshine I wanted to tell you !!! Sunshine:You Horrible Person!!! Tina:Sunshine, wait!!! Ken:Whats Wrong with her ,I mean she didnt accept me before now shes mad!!! Tina:Its Because ....Oh JUST GO AWAY!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b][Talking to Anna][/b] Sunshine:ANNA !!! YOU would never believe this!!! Anna:What???? :doubt: Sunshine:Tina AND Ken Are together !!! Anna:So.... :doubt: Sunshine:No!! I mean Like In a Relationship!!! Anna:What?! :o:O Anna:Oh your just trying to make me mad at Tina !!!:mad: Sunshine:No Im Not Im Telling the truth!!!:( Anna:Just Go Away!!!:angry: Sunshine:WHAT?! :O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Will Sunshine Convince Anna to See What is happening with Ken and Tina Check It out In Chapter 6????[/b] :rose:

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-23 07:25:48)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owh bery nice story and very updated..
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh haha!... cute!... It's so good.... although ur a newbie.. you can do better stories! haha... nice one sizsie! :) :thumbsup:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yah Thanks Ummm Chapter 7 would be on Saturday....Because theres school eh:P...My mom wants me to study ....Thats why!!! Pls Read this Chapter !!! Thanks!!!:eh: :arrow:[b]Chapter 6:[/b] Sunshine:Anna!!! Pls !!! Believe me!!! Anna:No Your not telling the truth!!! Sunshine:Promise ,Look I'll show you come with me Anna:Fine!!! :doubt: Sunshine:Come with me!!! [b][In the Park][/b] Ken:Hey Tina! =| Tina:Get Away from me Freak!! Ken:What do you mean? Tina:I mean dont come near me !!! Ken:What?!:o [b][Anna talking to Sunshine][/b] Sunshine:What?!:o:O Anna:See!!! I told you !!! Sunshine:No Its not true!!! Anna:Your the one who is not telling the truth!! :mad: Sunshine:No Its not true!!! Anna:Just get away from me!!! Sunshine:Fine!!!! Dont Believe me!!! [b][Tina And Ken][/b] Tina:Just Joking my little Kenny Wenny!!! Ken:I knew you were joking Cupcake!!! Tina:Of Course i was!!! [b][Sunshine,Tina And Ken][/b] Sunshine:You horrible Person!!! Tina:what?! :O what did i do??? Sunshine:I was trying to Show anna the truth ...But you had to play a joke on Ken Ken:Hey !!! Its not her fault!!! Sunshine:You said you cant even keep a secret from anna buut how come now?? Tina:I cant a keep a secret that is someone elses only mine!!! Sunshine:Tell Anna the truth or I will Tina:And how will you??? Sunshine:I dont know,But I will !!! __________________________________________________________________________________________ [b][Tina and Anna][/b] Anna:Tina??? Can i ask you something??? Tina:Yah Sure!!! =| Anna:Sunshine Says You are dating Ken Is that True??? Tina:No Of Course not!!! Anna:Ok! Of course!!! Sorry=| Tina:Its Ok!!! [b][In Science Class][/b] Mrs Onato:Good Morning Class!!! Students:Good Morning Mrs Onato!! Mrs Onato:Please bring out your homework!!! Sunshine:Huh??? What Homework!!! Chelsea:Oh its the one in science the question is "What is A microscope and what is its parts???" Sunshine:Can i see yours??? Chelsea:No of course !!!=| [b](Chelsea is also Sunshine's Bestie she is also 13 years old but Chelsea doesnt really hang out with Sunshine)[/b] Tina:Here!! you could copy mine Sunshine:No Its ok!!! Sunshine:Pls Chelsea???? Chelsea:Fine!! I was just joking anyways!! :eh: Sunshine:Thanks!!! [b][After 3mins][/b] Sunshine:Done!!!:D [b][Fire bell Rings][/b] Sunshine:What was that? Chelsea:The Fire Bell!!! Sunshine:Oh Yeah!!! Mrs Onato:Stay Calm Children!!!! Mrs Reyes:Everyone One Stay In Pairs!!! Tina:Sunshine can i ----- Sunshine:Chelsea can i be with you??? Chelsea:Of course Anna:Tina can i ----- Ken:Hi!!! Anna:Hi!!! ummm Ken can i be with you???:D Ken:Sorry But Im gonna be with Tina Anna:What?!:o Anna:You Lied to me!!! Tina:Sorry Anna I wanted to tell you but --- Anna:Im sorry Susnhine!!! :cry: Sunshine:Im really Sorry too!!! :cry: Anna:Besties again!!! Sunshine:Ok!!! [b][Tina Skirt Gets Stuck in the Locked Door][/b] Ken:Im Here Tina! Dont worry!!!Im HERE Tina:Ok!!! [b][Ken Breakes the Door and carries Tina][/b] Anna:Such Drama :puke: Sunshine:I Know!!!! =| ___________________________________________________________________________________________ [b]What will the teacher say to Ken for breaking the door would Tina be also in trouble find out in Chapter 7[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice nice!... very updated!.....
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Sorry Guys Chapter 7 was suppose to be on Saturday But i had alittle problem with my laptop so it will just be today!!! kk!!![/b] :eh: :arrow:[b]Chapter 7:[/b] Anna:Oh He is gonna get in trouble!!!=D Sunshine:I know!!!=D Anna:You guys are gonna get in trouble!!! Sunshine:Yah !!!! Ken:What?! I had to save her Sunshine:you could Have just open it the right way!!! :lol: Ken:Oh Yah!!! :wallbash: Anna:Im Telling Mrs Onato Anna:Mrs Onato!!!!!! Mrs Onato:Yes!!! Sunshine:Look!! What they did!!!! Mrs Onato:What?! You Ms Tina and Mr Ken are in trouble!!! :o Tina:But..... :( Mrs Onato:No Buts [b][In the Principals Office][/b] Mrs Avic:Ok wat happened here Ken:Because i was just trying to Save Tina Because her skirt got stuck in the door and she couldnt get out thats why :( Mrs Avic:I see!!! Wait!! :| [b][Mrs Avic talking to Anna and Sunshine on the phone][/b] Mrs Avic:Hello? Sunshine:Hello???? Mrs Avic:Girls !!! Can you come to my office Sunshine:May I know who is Speaking??? Mrs Avic:Its me Mrs Avic Sunshine:Oh Ok!!! [b][Sunshine and Anna][/b] Sunshine:Mrs Avic Called Anna:What did she say??? Sunshine:She just said to go to her Office Anna:Ok!!! [b][In Mrs Avic's Office][/b] Mrs Avic:Sit Down Girls!!!! Sunshine:Why did you call us??? Mrs Avic:Im just gonna Ask you questions Anna:About what??? We didnt do anything :paranoid: Ken:Yes you did!!! Anna:What?! Tina:Ken stop Talking!!! :doubt: Ken:Ok!!! Sorry!! Tina:Its ok!!! Mrs Avic:Girls Can you tell me exactly what Happened Anna:Ok!!! Sunshine You Tell the Story!!! Sunshine:Ok!!!When the Fire Bell Rang Tina's Skirt got stuck in the door so Ken Broke it to save her but he could have just open it the right way !!!Because the door wasnt lock But Ken didnt try to see if its lock he just broke it !!! Mrs Avic:Oh I see!!! :| Ken:So it was just a mistake :paranoid: Mrs Avic:Be careful next time but i think you have to pay for it Ken:How Much??? Mrs Avic:About 350 pesos Ken:What?! :o Ken:My mom is gonna kill me!!! Mrs Avic :Im sorry Mr Enriquez but you were not careful Tina:I'll Pay half !!!!! =| Ken:Thanks Honey!!! Tina:Your Welcome!!! =| Anna:Such Drama!!! :lol: Sunshine:I know!!! [b][At Home][/b] Ran:Hi Sunshine Sunshine:Hi!!!! Ran:How was your Day !!! Sunshine:Not really awsome=| Ran:Why??? Sunshine:This guy Ken broke something in school and i feel sorry for the school Ran:Ok!!!You got homework??? Sunshine:Yup !!! Ran:Can you go do it!!! Sunshine:Sure!!! ____________________________________________________________________________________________ [b]Will Ken Find the Money to Pay The school Without Telling his Parent Find out in Chapter 8[/b] :eh:

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-07-27 01:45:37)

jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey, it's cute. Anyhow, is this really your story? I mean, this really happened?
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kinda of the anna going to another Country part but The Ken part didnt happen!!! :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

GREAT JOB !!!!! :D LOVE UR STORY !!! :o ITS SO AMAZING !!!!! :lol: COMMENT U AGAIN LATER .. =)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks Bestie!!!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NO PROBLEM ENY WAYS I REALLY AS IN REALLY DUPER LIKE UR STORY :oITS SO AMAZING:o I GIVE YOU A :thumbsup: FOR THIS WORK HEY UPDATE IT !!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy