• ARCHIVES 
  • » ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Pages: 112345678..8

;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

sige po! I will update it later ! :D
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

I Like Next Chapter!!!!!!=)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ok guys heres Chapter 15 :arrow:[b]Chapter 15:[/b] Patrick:C'mon Sis you know you could tell your big bro Lara:Really?? Patrick:=) Lara:Fine! Patrick:Yes! :D Lara:Ok I went to the mall with Sunshine right? then She introduce me to her friends, It was so cool cause they were movie stars! ;] Patrick:Thats it! C'mon I meet Tom Cruz Lara:Yah! In your dreams!:lol: Patrick:sooooo....Why i bet what i did today is better than yours! Lara:Really??? What did you do??? Patrick:Im not tellling???:P Lara:Pls!!!!!!!Or maybe your a chicken pok pok pok pok Patrick:Fine i'll tell! Lara:Yes!!!!:D Patrick:I went shopping and got the new edition of Total Girl For you!!!!!!!! Lara:Really??? Patrick:Yes!!!!! Lara:Oh Thanks!!!!! Patrick:Here you go!!!! :gift: Lara::D Patrick:Ok sis ! go to sleep now!!! Lara:Yes Kuya Patrick! [b][They both go to their rooms and sleep][/b] [b]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/b] [b][The next day at Sunshine's House][/b] Lara:Hello? Sunshine:Come in! :) Lara:Hi Sunshine! :) Sunshine: Oh its you! :doubt: Lara:Pls w8! Sunshine:What do you want my house my family? :angry: Lara:No i want your friendship Sunshine:Why? Lara:Why? Because your always the one who is making my day happy! Sunshine:Really?? Lara:Yes!...i hope you forgive me! :cry: Sunshine:[b] (speechless)[/b] Lara: Well here i go doing my best to let my Bestie Forgive me But She doesnt forgive me Well im going towards the door Waiting for her to forgive me! Here i go 23 more steps to go Sunshine:Oh Lara your such a jerk Lara: :) Sunshine:But my jerk! Lara and Sunshine:Hugs! :D:D:D:D:D Lara:Oh im so sorry Sunshine! Sunshine:Me too! Lara:Thanks!!!! Sunshine:I have an idea Lets both not go to the party? Lara::( Sunshine:Huh? Lara:Joke! :P [b][Phone Rings][/b] [quote]Sunshine:Hello? Tina:Hello? Sunshine:who is this? :paranoid: Tina:Tina! Sunshine:Oh Its you! Jus go away! Tina:No wait i have something important to tell you :exclaim: Sunshine:Wat? :doubt:[/quote] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Whats the important message find out in Chapter 16[/b] :rose:

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-08 21:43:19)

velvet611
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chapter 16!!! :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

16 please !!!!!!!!! =D=D=D --> kuya patrick :D:D:D
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like the story soooooo much!:thumbsup: Chaoter 16 plz...
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kk guys i'll try to make chapter 16 soon !!! :D Thanks for supporting me!!! :) Guys i have a new story pls check it out!!! "My Life at school"

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-08-14 08:38:27)

aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Love Your Story!!!!! =)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Im sorry guys for the later update! Well this is the 16th Chapter Hope you like it! :arrow:[b]Chapter 16:[/b] [quote]Tina: Ok! Meet me in the Park kk? :cry: Sunshine:Why do you sound so sad? Tina:Nothing! Just meet me there! Sunshine: Ok! =)[/quote] Sunshine:What will Tina say to me ??? anyways better get going! [b][Phone Rings][/b] [quote]Lara:Hi!! Sunshine remember i told you that my slumber party would be on Saturday but we didnt have it yesterday so since today is Sunday pa i will have it today! Can you come?;) Sunshine:Im not sure,but i really must be going byebye !! I'll just call you later kk? Lara:Yah sure! Sunshine:Bye! Lara:Bye![/quote] Sunshine:I better go now so i could go to the party of Lara! [b][Phone Rings][/b] Sunshine:What?! Another call!!!! [quote]Aika:Hi! Sunshine! I know your mad at me but can you go to the party i changed the date so you could come so can you? Sunshine:What time? Aika:5:00 to 8:00 Sunshine:can it be 5:00 to 6:00 Aika: Ok! ;] Sunshine: Ok i gtg im kinda in a hurry to somewhere Bye! Aika:Bye![/quote] Sunshine: Ok new plan go to Tina's message then Party for 1 hour then to Lara's House [b][Phone Rings][/b] Sunshine:mamamia Another call!!!:exclaim: :O [quote]Anna:Hi! Im really sorry Sunshine by the way this is Anna Sunshine: Ok me too I forgive you ! =) Anna:Oh did Tina give you the message to go to the Park Sunshine:Yes im on my way! Byebye!!! Anna:kk! Bye!!![/quote] Sunshine:Pls no more calls!!!:exclaim: Thanks!!! [b][In the park][/b] Sunshine:Hello? Hello? Tina???? Tina:Over here! Sunshine:So whats the news Tina:Take this first its from Anna she gave this to me to give it to you :gift: Sunshine: OMG ! a golden bracelate ! :o Anna:Im sorry Sunshine! =( Sunshine:Anna!!!Thanks and i forgive you! Anna:Tina tell her the bad news! Sunshine:Huh? Whats the bad news???? :paranoid: Tina:You see Remember that you said you'll help Anna convince her parents to let her stay here, Well you kinda forgot so since she is not getting along with her friends anymore her parents decided to go to the US the day after tomorrow!!! Sunshine:What?! :o:O:o:O:o:O It cant be !!! Thats not possible!! :crybaby::cry:=(:crybaby: Anna:Im sorry but it is! Sunshine: Pls dont go!!! Pls!!!!! Anna:Im sorry Sunshine! Tina:C'mon Anna! Anna:My mom said I could invite 2 people to my farewell party!!! And im inviting you and Tina Sunshine:Yey!!!:D Tina:Im going you sunshine??? Sunshine:ummm w8 wat time??? Anna:6:00 to 8:00 Sunshine:i'll go there later kk??? Anna:=) Sunshine:Bye! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Will Sunshine control all the parties find out in Chapter 16!! [/b]:D
aikamerino320
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whoa:exclaim: and dami naman parties!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Yah there so many parties... Anyways its super exiciting pls invite people to read my story thanks!!!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

w0w! this is one cute story.! so 'kilig'!!! hehe. hmmm. w0nder wat happened to ken,joshua,and van. oh yeah and vincent too. [i guess?!] chapter 17 plx!! @ [b]Sunshine0918[/b], [b]lara_david02@yahoo.com[/b], [b]aikamerino320[/b], and [b]Nickay[/b]:can i be ur friend? =33
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Of Course you can! anyways heres chapter 17 Hope you like it guys! :arrow:[b]Chapter 17:[/b] Oh what will i do ! I need to be with anna cause she is gonna go! But if i say to Aika that i cant go she might get mad also Lara OMG! this is so hard! Ano gagawin ko! Ang hirap!! Ran:I think you should just stay calm and just relax first and think of which is really important! ;) Sunshine:Thanks Kuya for the tip! But what if example i cant go to Aika's Party what if she gets mad Kuya Pls! Help! And she might spill it to Bea,Bea might spill it to Van then Van will say it to his Friend Joshua and Joshua's Dad is the one handling The Newpaper stuff then they might but news about me not wanting to be friends with Aika Merino but thats not true!Kuya Ran Pls! Can you ask Aika nalang say i [u]might[/u] not go to her party,Say [u]Might [/u] ok? :( Ran: =) [b][Doorbell Rings][/b] Van:Hi Sunshine ! Can you give these to Lara? :gift::rose::cake: Sunshine:=) Van:Just say its from her Secret ------ Sunshine:Yes i know,Van i cant believe you like her! Van:shhhhh Dont tell her kk? Sunshine:Of Course! Van:Thanks Bye! Oh see yah at the Party!You are going right? Sunshine:Yah,No I'm not sure Van:Why? Sunshine:[b] (Explains The whole story)[/b] Van:Wow! That must be hard for you! Sunshine:So what do you think i should do? ;) Van:I think you should just go to Anna's Party Then Lara's Slumber party! ;] Sunshine:Well,thanks Van! Your really a great friend I hope you and Lara get to know each other better Try talking to her in person!Oh when did you meet ba? Van:In The mall Last Friday Night! :P Sunshine:Oh! :eh: Van:Well I should be going! Byebye! Good Luck! Sunshine:Byebye! :D [b][After Van Left][/b] Sunshine:Kuya Ran no need to call Aika I'lll talk to her in Person! Ran:Ok! Good girl! :eh: Sunshine:Ok! [b][On the Phone][/b] [quote]Sunshine:Hello Aika,This is Sunshine! Aika: Oh hi ! So when you coming? ;) Sunshine:I sorry Aika I cant go! I have many stuff to do My friend Anna shes living the Philippines And shes not coming back so she invited me to her party so im sorry i cant go ! Can you forgive me? :( Aika:Yah! Its ok Next party!Ummm my next party is in America with Selena Gomez shes coming so can you come? Sunshine:Yah sure! That way i might see my friend byebye! =) Aika:Byebye![/quote] Sunshine:Well That was easy,i dont know why i had to worry! :lol: [b][At Anna's House][/b] Sunshine:Hi! Anna:Hi! Sunshine:How are you? ;) Anna:Fine! =) Sunshine:Wheres Tina ??? Anna:there with Ken Sunshine:Did you say Ken??? Anna:=) Sunshine:I thought youhated Ken being with Tina Anna:No Now i like someone else! Sunshine:Who? ;) Anna:His name is Raf! :D Sunshine: Oh ok! Introduce me to him soon ok? Anna:Yah sure!His coming later! Sunshine:W8 i thought your only allowed to invite 2 people to the party Anna:My mom changed her mind :D Sunshine: Ok!Listen later i need to go cause im going to Lara's Sleepover Anna:Can me and Tina come? ;) Sunshine:Im not sure! Anna:C'mon call her and ask her Sunshine: Ok! I'm gonna call her Anna:And im gonna ask my mom Sunshine: Ok! :P [b][On the phone][/b] [quote]Lara:Hello? Sunshine:Hello?Lara this is Sunshine! Lara:Oh Hi! When you come here ? Sunshine:Soon! Lara:Ok! Why you call me? ;) Sunshine:Can Anna and my friend Tina Come? Lara:Sure! but introduce me to Tina ok? Sunshine:yah of course! =) Lara: Ok Byebye!!! :D Sunshine:Byebye![/quote] Anna:So what she say? ;) Sunshine:She said yes! Anna:Yes! ;] Sunshine:What did your mom say?;) Anna:I Just said it! Sunshine: Ok Lets go tell Tina! Anna: Ok! ..... .......... ................. Tina:Hi Sunshine! :D Sunshine:Hi!:P Ken:Hi Sunshine!:D Sunshine:Hi!:P Ken:Look im sorry for what i did in the past few days! Sunshine:Its ok! Ken:Thanks Sunshine:Anyways can you come with us to Lara's Sleepover??? Tina:Sure! Introduce me kk? Sunshine:Sure! Ken:Can i come? Sunshine:ummmm Anna:ummmmm Tina:ummmmmmmmm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]What will the girls say find out in Chapter 18 !!![/b] :P
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

1st to c0ment the 17th chap! thnx for updating. :D of course Ken can't go. like duh!? he's a guy. =3

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-18 06:13:03)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yah i know i cant update Chapter 18 today kasi im so busy with School work! And my mom said i should not take long playing thats why! So anyways pls help me Invite others ! Thanks! :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

helo. how u upd8 dix after school works. =3
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice story! like it.. seems u r talented sis! :)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Oh thanks sis ! Well have a great day! Take care! :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love it talaga !!! ur so good and imaginative :)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^kk i'll update na! Thanks! Hey guys Heres chapter 18 guys in one chapter there would be a suprise that only would be shown for one week so watch out! :arrow:[b]Chapter 18:[/b] Tina:But,Honey im sure you have many stuff to do diba? Ken:Nope! :eh: Anna:Are you sure?;) Ken:Yes!v:D Sunshine:Are you sure?;) Anna:Okay! But Sunshine will call Lara to ask! Sunshine:I will,Oh I will! :lol: Anna:Ok! Go now! [b][On the Phone][/b] [quote]Sunshine:Hello Lara this is Sunshine Lara:Oh hi,When are you coming??? Sunshine:Soon,Ummm Can a boy go and sleepover in your house??? Lara:Huh?What?! :o Sunshine:You see,when me and Tina were talking about the sleepover Tina's Boyfriend Ken heard and wanted to join! so what you think? Lara:IDK! Im reminding you! This is a very special sleepover! Sunshine:Ok![/quote] Sunshine:Ken Im sorry but this is a very special sleepover Ken:Its ok! Tina:Well we better get going! Ken:Byebye! All Girls:Byebye! :) [b][At Lara's House][/b] Sunshine:Hi! Lara:Hi!Welcome to my house! Sunshine:Isnt it so big guy? Anna:You people are so rich!!! Tina:Nice House! Susnhine: Oh yah This is Tina Tina:Hi! Lara:Hi Im Lara! Tina:Nice to meet you! Lara:Lets go to my room! Sunshine,Tina and Anna:=) [At Lara's Room] Lara:Here we go! :D Sunshine:Sweet!!! :eh: Tina:Awsome!!!:exclaim: Anna:Wow!!! Lara: Ok heres what we're gonna do! [quote]Things to do: 1.Change to our sleeping dress 2.Play Laptop! 3.Get some yummy foods! 4.Watch a movie 5.Talk about the Movie 6.Talk about School,Friends,Teachers And Boys 7.Tell Secrets! ;] 8.Scary Stories 9.Laptop time again! 10.Talk about stuff Then sleep!![/quote] Sunshine:I cant w8! Lara:Me too! Anna:Lets start! :D [b][Phone rings][/b] [quote]Lara:Hello? Stranger:Hello! Lara:Who is this?:paranoid: Stranger:Im coming to get you girls! Lara:huh! What?! :o Stranger:See yah tonight!:exclaim: Lara:W8![/quote] [ b][Starnger drops it][/b] Sunshine:Who was it? ;) Lara:IDK!He said he was coming to get us!!! :paranoid: Sunshine:What?! :O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]Who is that is he really going to get them find out in Chapter 19!!![/b] :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy