• ARCHIVES 
  • » ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Pages: 1..12345678

;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Wow.. it's getting more and more exciting! I'm waiting for the chapter! :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

^Sure sis!tnx 4 the support =) :arrow:[b]Chapter 26:[/b] Ran:Hurry up!!! Kyle:ummm we have a prob! Ran:What? Kyle:We're in quicksand!!!! Ran:Huh?? Kyle:Look down!!!! Ran::O:o .... ............... Ryan:Thought you'd save those girls ha? =D Kyle:You planned this??? :mad: Ran:I know you!!! :| Kyle:You do??? Ran:Yah!Ryan is that you? Kyle:What?Huh? Ryan:Yes in did !I saw you awhile ago following the girls footsteps!!! Kyle:Whats happening ...Who are you? Ran:His name is Ryan ...My former Bestfriend! :angry: Kyle:Why do you seem like you hate each other? Ryan:We do idiot!!! Ran:Dnt call my bestie that!!! :mad: Ryan:Oh so his your new bestie...Umm wheres Neil? ;) Ran:His not my bestie anymore :angry: Kyle:Whos Neil:question: Ran:No one! Ryan:You didnt tell him? Ran:He doesnt need to know Ryan!!! Ryan:Oh i think he does! Ryan:You see Kyle,its kyle ryt? Ran:Shut up! Ryan:Sure come and get me if you can :lol: Ran:How about you help us out and i come and get you alryt! Ryan:Im not that dumb Ranny!!! Ran:Oh yes you are ! Ryan:What?Can you repeat that? :| Ran:Come here!Come here! :D Ryan:Yes? [b][Ran does a move and Ran and Kyle are out of the quicksand][/b] Ran:Whos the dummy now? Ryan:You are!:mad: ....You make a mistake Ranny ...Im sure you did!!! :evil: Ran:Oh yah! Lets just see! :ninja: [b][While the boys are fighting ...The girls are trying to get out][/b] Tina:I know what to do ...You've been training with your dad .....ryt? Sunshine:Tnx for reminding me! Tina:Ok try it! [b][first try][/b] Sunshine:Oh Its to hard!!!! I cant do it!!! Tina:Yes you can !!!Believe in yourself!!!dnt forget your motto!!! =| Sunshine:Ok!!! [b][Second try][/b] [b][Sunshine had opened it ][/b] Tina:I knew you could do it!!! Sunshine:Thanks Tina!!! :D Tina:Your welcome! :D Sunshine:Ok ...Lets go now!!! Tina:Ok! [b][After they went for a short run ...They had seen Ran and Ryan fighting][/b] Sunshine:Ran! Ryan:Oh ...Is that Sunshine? Ran:Dnt hurt her.... Ryan:who cares!!!! ..... .................. Sunshine:dnt come near...I warn you!!! Ryan:Wow im scared!!! Sunshine:Oh yes you would be!!! Ryan:*Ahem* Loser! Sunshine:*Ahem*Look down!!! [b][Sunshine beats Ryan up][/b] Sunshine:Any Last words? =| Ryan:Yah!!!Good bye ...Happy Birthday!!! ;] Sunshine:Huh? Ran:Sunshine! Look out [b][Ran blocks Sunshine and the knife heats him][/b] Ryan:Good bye Losers!!! Sunshine:Im not done with you!!! [b][Ran grabs sunshine's hand ][/b] Sunshine:Kuya Ran? Ran:Yes Rach? Sunshine::mad:....:cry:...Yes? Ran:I love you sis! Sunshine:Love you big bro!!! Ran:Take care ok? Sunshine:Huh??? Ran:Its time for you to grow up Sunshine:What do you mean? Ran:Im leaving...Im going away forever!!! Sunshine:You mean.... Ran:Yes? Sunshine:No your not!!! Ran:Tell mom and dad and gege (ko-ko) i love them! Sunshine:I will! Ran:Love you sis! :kiss: Sunshine:Your the best! Ran:I have a present for you its in ...its in...its...in Sunshine:Ran!Ran!Ran! [b][Ran doesnt reply][/b] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler][b]What will happen?What will appen to Ran???Find out in Chapter 27!!![/b] :crybaby:[/spoiler]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sis.... ur d; best author I ever met!!! kip it up.... bestie... (hey, can I call you that way?)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yah sure!your one of the best sis i ever met here!!!! :D Take care!!!!
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lurve you sis!!!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Me too!:D Anyways heres a Sneak Peek: [spoiler][u]Ran will die...But always be in Sunshine's Heart!....Then she will live alone in their house.. But...Their mom arrives on night and find Sunshine....crying...so they decide to just bring Sunshine.... to the US.. [/u] [b]Rachel Chak (Author[/b]):[i]Together Forever is my favorite story...Not because its my story :P but because it has many intresting happenings...I hope that this could be a lesson to some people who have problems with their friends...I created this story because i wanted to show everyone ...why friendship is important! :gift: Together Forever is a really great story!...You see Sunshine she lost someone she really loves She will try to find Ryan and teach him a lesson...But she is sent to the US but she doesnt give up...She will teach him a lesson when the time comes!!! :D[/i] P.S [i][u][b]sorry if its only small smileys!!!...Umm Chapter 27 might be later or tomorrow[/b][/u][/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-09-20 20:57:00)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi sis!!!>... yeah it's true!!!... Together Forever is a really great story... now I know what friendship is... but some people don't want to be my friend.... and many people want to be my friend also!!!>... so I'm very thankful for the friendship you gave me sis!!!.... Luvlots from me!!! :kiss: luv u sis!!!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow.. Your story is really interesting. It tells about friendship though. Keep it up sis! :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^I love your story 2 sis!Tnx 4 the support! =) Thanks Guys 4 the Support !!!! =) Take care!!! :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hope it'll never end!!.. {ehehe} sis sunshine... I love ur story very much as well as you!!!.... muahzz!!! :kiss: :D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks!!!:D :D :D :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bestie... when will you update ur story??? I'm always lookin' out for it but it doesn't update...
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^sorry for the late update!Its becuz im so busy eh!And my Internet was not working on Friday! By the way I will never end this stry as long as i live!!! :D :arrow:[b]Chapter 27:[/b] Sunshine:Get him to a hospital :crybaby: [b][In the Hospital][/b] Sunshine:Im so worried:( Kyle:Me 2!So whos Ryan??? Sunshine:He was my brothers friend :| Kyle:Oh ! ........... .................. Doctor Emily:Umm He will be alryt...He just needs to rest Sunshine:Oh ok! Doctor:Sige na ms umuwi na kayo .. Sunshine:Ok bye!Salamat po Doctor:Your welcome! ............. ...................... [b][The next day][/b] Sunshine:Same day...School! :| [b][At School][/b] Chelsea:Umm Tina is sick..She said her mom is not allowing anyone to go to her house... Oh Yah i heard about Ran...Im so sorry! Sunshine:Its ok! [b][Nick just stops by to say hi and stuff][/b] Nick:Hi Sunshine! Sunshine:Hi Nick! Nick:So I heard about your brother ..Im very sorry!:( Sunshine:Its ok! Nick:Ok!So how r u? Sunshine:Im ok! [b][The Bell Rings][/b] Nick:Lets go to class together? Sunshine:Sure! Nick::rolleyes: [b][In Class][/b] Sunshine:Wats this? Nick:I think its a note Sunshine:Lets read it together? Nick:sure!:/ [spoiler][quote][b]Dear Sunshine, Roses are red,Violets are blue,Sugar is sweet and so are you.You might see me in the Library but Finding me is like Finding new discovery!Have a great day While I have one! P.S sorry if my rhyming sucks Love, Your Secret Admirer[/b][/quote] [/spoiler] Nick:Wow!:D Sunshine:Dnt tell anyone kk? Nick:Sure! [b][After Classes][/b] Sunshine:I wonder who it is? Nick:Umm Lets go to the Library to find him? Sunshine:Sure [b][In the Library][/b] Nick:So who do you think he is? Sunshine:Can i tell you something? Nick:Sure Sunshine:Its about someone i like Nick:Oh! Sunshine:I hope it might be Jim Nick:Oh! Sunshine:Ive been crushing on him since before Nick:Yah! =| *A sad feeling came upon Jim :( Sunshine:Come lets go to him Nick:Ok! ............ ........................... Jim:Hi Sunshine Sunshine:Hi-Hi-Hi! :D Jim:Hi Nick! Nick:Ya! Sunshine:So wat yah doing Jim Jim:Nothing much...You? Sunshine:Preparing to give the Invitation to my Party Jim:When? Sunshine:September 20 Jim:Oh! Nick:Can i go? Sunshine:Ya sure! Jim:I'll try my best to go kk? Sunshine:Yah.Sure.Ok! :wow: Jim:Well I have to go kk? Sunshine:Ok!:wow: Nick:Uyyyy Sunshine::rolleyes: Nick:You like him Sunshine:You like her uyyyyyyy Nick::P Sunshine:I have to go now Nick:Where *Sunshine Just left without a word Nick::doubt: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [spoiler][b]What will hapen to Sunshine..Find out in Chappie 28![/b][/spoiler] :rose:

Last edited by Sunshine0918 (2008-10-10 06:19:06)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow...!!!! I'm so impressed pa rin about your work!!! update!!!!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Update!! Update!! Update!! =D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow... is there some changes in ur chappie 27? oh.. i see!!! well, update it soon ok!! luv u best!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Yah theres so changes!:D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

update na so I'll not get bored again... this story makes me happy! :D from: best!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^I have a Volleyballgame tomorrow..And i need to save my energy...I promise..I'll do it soon.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

update is not a crime! so pls. update your story asap! ehehe!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ;]Together Forever !!!Hi My Name is Sunshine Bello I am 13 years old I Have My Two Bestfriends with me Anna and Tina they are the Best talaga!!! But We had a fight here you read!!! :arrow:[b]Chapter

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:40

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy