• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

i like her even i just know her now ~ hehe
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

i love her. "mbah nadd" :wow: [i] ruuun :penguin: [/i]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love my baby.. :wow:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like her :D

Last edited by dei25 (2008-12-19 08:01:16)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love my sissy xo much :wow:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love her so much :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love her moar :wow:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love my sisso :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love ma beloved sisso moar :wow:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like her.. =):thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her ava and siggy :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like her....................................... =D =)
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

like her... nice qoute.. :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ loev moi friend up there! :lol: :redface:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her, she's nice and cute <3

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-19 08:37:54)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her very much =D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like him.. cute sig. :D:thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=setsunacha]i like her ava and siggy :D[/quote] heee :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like plus love,as my sist. =D :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like your head in ava, lolx :) :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:30

[ 9 queries - 0.727 second ]
Privacy Policy