• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

I like his location. Funny. ((:
emina_mhm
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

i like her :) friend of mine???
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like her. . :D --cute pic.
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like her ava.. kyut ;)
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i Like..iT.....hihihi!!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her ava =D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hate *~* ....idk why,:retard:....I got issues -_-
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

like her.. she's summer .. my cboxmate.:D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Like. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vPet dog. :D [/b][/font]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Girlygirl]hate *~* ....idk why,:retard:....I got issues -_-[/quote] what issues :| ? > [b]T[/b] Like him ahaha :penguin:

Last edited by naddnadd (2009-01-07 21:45:47)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like her, as my sister. :D
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]what issues ?[/quote] classified...:lol: like^

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-08 14:08:10)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lyk her! be my friend... :)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ lyk your name, =D xD[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Love it. :thumbsup: [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vBitter foods? :D [/b][/font]
goldenchalupa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hate it!!!!! :mad: twinkie?
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^Like it. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vSnakes? :D [/b][/font]
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like him,as a Friend =)
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like her.. kyut ava =):thumbsup:
raph999
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont get it FUCKING 15 CHARACTERS PISSING ME OFF
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 10 queries - 0.547 second ]
Privacy Policy