• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

i like ur siggy sis :wow:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

i like her new ava =)
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like your ava =)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like it i don't want to hate someone *LOL
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i loev her ava... oohhh david.. :wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like ur gfx. :P
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Like.. he's so cute :lol: i crush him =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like..orio said she has six packs :lol:
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me likey the xmas [i]quote[/i] :D

Last edited by jessa5426 (2008-12-19 07:39:15)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like the expression of the boy on her ava.. :lol::lol: aw sablay.. a like her username.. :penguin:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-19 07:39:44)

deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like his ava.but kinda scary..ü
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate him..his inbox is full..i can't reply :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love her, she is ma baby :wow:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

love this girl. and her ava and siggy too. :kiss:
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love her more.. =)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her my nice sis . hihi ~
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like her too..she's nice and cute ;]
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like her siggy, hehe :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her siggy. so kewl. :wow:
nojahkilledthevintagebabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like everything of you. Ahyea. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 9 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy