• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

emotakoh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

I love your pic. . .
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

wew, i don't know him/her? :o but i guess i will like him/her :rolleyes:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i like your ava siz , wish i'm the girl in the pic lolz XD :wow:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Love ur siggy. :D:D:D [spoiler]klageh nmn eeh.[/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_ryl_]i like your ava siz , wish i'm the girl in the pic lolz XD :wow:[/quote] LAWL! he's ma bestfriends xD sometimes i'll let u know him! mwahahaha :lol: ^ i like her ava~ :D

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-21 03:50:40)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wii. Thanks. :D:D I love the quote there at ur siggy. ^^^
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=setsunacha]LAWL! he's ma bestfriends xD sometimes i'll let u know him! mwahahaha :lol:[/quote] whahha,, gue... :wow: :wallbash: ^ ^ ^ like your ava.
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][i]hamfanget nga eeh.[/i][/spoiler] Love the quote there sa spoiler mo. :D:D [i]Taglish![/i]
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like ur sig :D :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like his ava and siggy :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

loke your ava siz... :):thumbsup:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]LOEV![/b] i loev my ate ryl..! she's nice! :wow::wow::wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love ma cute sissy :wow:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: love 2 my siz... hehe, cute and pretty... :wow: [spoiler]super bait , hehe :)[/spoiler]
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like his siggy :o
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her ava :wow:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like your hair XD :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her, she's ma sis x]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Liker her she's nice and friendly <33
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:30

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy