• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

hmp, like her as a my siz... :)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

like her like herrr. :D
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

love her...coz she's my beloved fateed... :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate her . . . . . . . . :thumbsdown:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

urmm,dunno. eh,like maybe. i dunno him yet. :penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: like your head bro XD :lol: :wallbash:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=CloudsRider]i hate her . . . . . . . .[/quote] i hate you too..nyahehhe is it her???tsk3x..ahhaha i like her????hmmmm..i don't really know her...:D:rose:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like you 2, XD whaha, :wallbash: [quote=pAtchii]hmmmm..i don't really know her[/quote] same 2 ... :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her siggy, so kewl :o:thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thankz siz, :) like your ava , :lol: :thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her, she's ma sis oso <3 :wow:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i love her as my siz, hehe :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

like her despite of her hatred. . . . . .
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

like him as a fellow member here in FTalk.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup.. love her as my sis...
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-- love her she's cute and as a siz..:D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..love her...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like her as my siz,,,, :wow:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her sig =)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love his ava, cool :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 9 queries - 0.409 second ]
Privacy Policy