• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

jessa5426
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

i like her quote :D

Last edited by jessa5426 (2008-12-16 01:17:33)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

i love her ava :D
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love her filipina beauty :D:thumbsup: naks ! :lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OT: haha thanks :D i love her school [spoiler]hoping to pass the acet please oh please haha[/spoiler]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like her premades. ;)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love her sig :D
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love her avatar!
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like her siggy. :D
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i]I like her Avatar...^^^[/color][/i]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^I like d siggy, she's cute and photogenic. :D [/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i thik i like her =) aw hoho hes inserting hate him! =D jk i like your sig bro =):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-16 02:38:59)

LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like her :lol:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like her siggy and avatar. ;)
fabulous-doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

like. hehehe XD there are a lot of likes here.haha
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^since a lot of likes ill say love :lol: [i](para maiba nman)[/i] :retard:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i like his mysterious~ =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her ava. :P
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like him ~ he is my bro :thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her, she's ma sissie :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her .. she's my cute kawai sisi ~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:07

[ 9 queries - 0.568 second ]
Privacy Policy