• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Rhia22
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

[b]i like his name...[/b] :thumbsup:
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

I Like Her Name, Remind Me of My Mother. [i] Mother Maria-Mother of Jesus [/i] :P
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love his hair :wow: ehm Reminds me of my bestie ,Aaron :lol:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ like your ava, hehe xD[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i [b]like[/b] her signatures :wow:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i [b]like[/b] her siggies. (:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like her.. =) kyut :D:thumbsup:
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Like Her Siggy.Cute.:eh:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ like your ava :wow: xD
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like your name. :D
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b]Of course i love my classmate^^^hi siz...[/i][/b][/color]
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i [b]like[/b] yOu...sooo cute!!! =)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like her, she's nice i guess
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like her bangs :D:D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

like her.. soo random..(sig) :D
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like her...is that really u? harhar...u look like charice :D:D
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=rheamari90]like her...is that really u? harhar...u look like charice[/quote] OT: Yes.. :D [i]many have always said that i'm not the one in the ava even my old avatars.. Why is that so? :wallbash:[/i] @T: Like her.. ;) Kyut ;)
Crazyham-ham
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hate er cuz she said kyut...:lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^I lyk dat. :) [/b][/font] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]vHe/she is [i]married?[/i] :D [/b][/font]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^huh? nope not yet :lol: i like his question :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 9 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy