• ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

raph999
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

like her as a friend?
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

like him cuz he double posts^ lol... :)

Last edited by Girlygirl (2009-01-09 14:56:26)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Like her because shes a total stranger and I dont know her!? [WTF??] Sorry bout the language!
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

like him cuz he doesn't know me...:lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]^I lyk her. =D [/b][/font]
*YOSHI.KOJIMA*
» n00b
1969-12-31

^aw he's a Boy eh :lol:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

like him hahah :lol:
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] i like her... how about me??[/b]
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

like her cause she's a friendstertalker like me :D
richard5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Like him because its friend of my sister cheremy..
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i like him because we have the same location. :33
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

like her because her ava is staring at me. kinda creeping me out though joke :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^No question. :) [/b][/font] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]vSylvanas? :D [/b][/font]
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like lab him as a frend ? :P
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love him. JAMES ANDREW PACLE.
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think u offtopic sis. :rolleyes: - - - like maybe.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]LOLOLOL,[/b] Like? Love? Not sure. X33
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i LOVE her :"> :kiss:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i[b] LOVE [/b]her, too. :">
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like her. :) whoever she is.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Ok, this is a game that is dead simple. :D here it goes :arrow: tell the person above u if you LOVE, LIKE or HATE him/her. it depends whether u love, like or hate his/her siggy, avatar, pic or anyth

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:03

[ 9 queries - 0.506 second ]
Privacy Policy