• ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 123456789..9

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing it adds an error but not a error that lags your page just a yellow logo below the browser. Anyway here they are... Simple Welcome Alert [quote]alert("Welcome to my profile"+pageViewerFName+"!");[/quote] Double Welcome Alert. [quote]alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!"); alert("Musta?");[/quote] Welcome Alert With Line Breaks [quote]alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!" + '\n' + "Are You Happy Today?" + '\n' + "If Not Always Smile!"); alert("Anyway Give Me Some Comments " + '\n' + "Sorry For The Inconvinience..." + '\n' + "Have A Nice Day!");[/quote] Just Change the message without removing the " Donot edit main line breaks if you donot now how... Apply this code in your External JS File Try This If You Want. Special Welcome Aler Box- Pop-ups Only to Specific Users. [quote]if(pageViewerID=="USER ID"){ alert("??"); }[/quote] Try This To Block Stalkers In Your Profile. [quote]if(pageViewerID=="USER ID"){ alert("??"); top.location.href="http://www.friendster.com/user.php"; }[/quote] Replace the user ID Change ?? to message Some previews of idea working especially line break alert? view my profile not logged-in

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-10-30 15:01:20)

' nEa '
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

geez, this is what i'm looking for.. yeyy! thanks ephe! ;) keep it up! :thumbsup:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

shud we compile it to JS?...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup. just remember to select one. If you modified the code and doesn't work just post here too so we may learn how to tangle the alert =)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Yup. just remember to select one. If you modified the code and doesn't work just post here too so we may learn how to tangle the alert =)[/quote] enksx!...but..i think we shud change sunting in da codes dis one :arrow: '+parent.pageViewerFName+' to dis one '+pageViewerFName+' den...da code will luk lyk dis one: <">bcuz..instead da neym shud appear in da code it dis is da one da appeard wen i try it.. [quote]Welcome to my profile '+parent.pageViewerFName+'[/quote] dont you think so?... =) *editted it didnt work too... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2007-06-19 09:21:19)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice codes ephe... yes its true that some css alert ocde.. can cause lag and error....amf... :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Yup anyway try the tricks above. [quote=+._ROCEL_.+]Some text here :D[/quote] Sorry my bad. hehe anyway try this... <">Paste in reviews :D Check my profile for preview :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-19 09:35:02)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ephe your profile has invalid user id... :o
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice codes ephe!! yer so great! =) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Just refresh hehe anyway updated my 1st post sorry for the confusion :penguin:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^Yup anyway try the tricks above. [quote=+._ROCEL_.+]Some text here :D[/quote] Sorry my bad. hehe anyway try this... <">Paste in reviews :D Check my profile for preview :D[/quote] enksx!...gotta try it.. :D :D :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok anyway I suggest try the review trick I totally tested it and it doesn't add page error. Due it has no conflicts in the onload rather than waiting for the alert to work after your profile has completely loaded... it works making your scripts load perfectly with no errors =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]^Just refresh hehe anyway updated my 1st post sorry for the confusion :penguin:[/quote] ahehe yeah.. it all worked on yer profile.. i was about to ask you how you did that but you edited yer first post ahehe^__^
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+][quote=Ephemeral]^Yup anyway try the tricks above. [quote=+._ROCEL_.+]Some text here :D[/quote] Sorry my bad. hehe anyway try this... <">Paste in reviews :D Check my profile for preview :D[/quote] enksx!...gotta try it.. :D :D :D[/quote] *editted do i still nid to compile it to JS or juz paste it in my reviews?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Check 1st post, I gave instructions :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Check 1st post, I gave instructions :D[/quote] naiisz!..it work great in my profyl!...big enksx! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: juz wanna ask if ders a JS code da can make da ryt boxes in my profyl move to da left nd can hide da google adds?... =)
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why this don't work with me !?i try so many codes but all of those codes does'nt work please help me!
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=rebora2007]why this don't work with me !?i try so many codes but all of those codes does'nt work please help me![/quote] how did u apply it? did you follow the instruction given in the 1st post? huhu.. ;)
draculatragic
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for that men!! its work properly.. hahaha :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure no prob :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:53

[ 11 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy