• ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 1..123456789..9

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

boim
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

luv this one :paranoid:
nonoy_bagsit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

umm, im just a newbie, can u tell me where is the JS file?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nonoy_bagsit]umm, im just a newbie, can u tell me where is the JS file?[/quote] Learn how to make one http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html
kingp0d
» n00b
1969-12-31

How do you center the message ?
angeliruth
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice but how to link that to my profile? I'm confuse w/ the codes pls help me here look my friendster profile http://profiles.friendster.com/48170278
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i'll like this
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

at last i saw it thnx man ! :ninja:
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this works properly but it doesn't stop!!
ricweng23
» n00b
1969-12-31

i find it really hard to work on the codes. cant understand the js linker. are the codes to be directly place on my css background code? please help. it will be appreciated. thanks so much!
crazydavinci
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello ricweng23, please click here for your starting point [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] Anyway, u should ask it on Friendster Help Section... =)
glassmoon
» n00b
1969-12-31

ephemeral,i wanna ask to you how to make the linkers i had make the host,but i really don't understand how to linker the URL please help me!!
emson17
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where to apply the Direct Link? in a ripway file?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=glassmoon]ephemeral,i wanna ask to you how to make the linkers i had make the host,but i really don't understand how to linker the URL please help me!![/quote] [quote=emson17]Where to apply the Direct Link? in a ripway file?[/quote] ^learn here how to make one my fren :D :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html
v4l3ntino
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code, its work...:):)
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

:]] Thnx
yogga
» n00b
1969-12-31

codenya dimasukin mana yua?????:wallbash: thxs
screamodeathjojo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where can i found js extension and css?????????????? please ....
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks For That It really Helps
natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing diz code... diz is what i'm looking for^_^ thanks!!!!!!:D
anoer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm Newbie Here... :crybaby: n i want to say tengs 4 sare can i ask u something :question: how if i want more word again [spoiler] I just newbie n Sorry if my english is so bad [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:44

[ 13 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy