• ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 1123456789..9

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

melancholic_083
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

weeh!! thanks for this.. it's like giving a personal message to a certain person ah!! hhihihi :)
deden
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

It doesnt work to me... why.. maybe i am wrong... Paste with this JS Link generator or just Link generator...
friendskler
» n00b
1969-12-31

post deleted..

Last edited by friendskler (2009-10-08 16:20:20)

cybernaut86
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can apply the code in external js files???can u help me?? :cry:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cybernaut86]how can apply the code in external js files???can u help me?? :cry:[/quote] Start with reading the basics tutorial it should help you understand....[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
DedeGhotiC
» n00b
1969-12-31

good buddy[img]http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/g0/beer.gif[/img][img]http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/smileys-91853/g0/claps.gif[/img]
caniask
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice nice nice!! gonna try this all.. /gg ^^v
dna765mb
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok i will try this for my friendster profile....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lady_end]Nice cde!! =) =)[/quote] [b]USER REPORTED AS SPAMMER![/b]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks sir ephe..
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

trims for share....it work....
_kHaSmEr_
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i paste the codes? :P
kenneth01
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i save it in my media box??
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

...kereeen... coba duLuwg agh... ;)
mirasul
» n00b
1969-12-31

its so defficult i can't....
a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice codes.,.Thanks for sharing.,.=)
rackiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey guys plsss tell me how can i put external js on my fs cos i dont really really now so plsss guys im begging u guys help me thanks for the tutorial hehe^_^
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rackiz]hey guys plsss tell me how can i put external js on my fs cos i dont really really now so plsss guys im begging u guys help me thanks for the tutorial hehe^_^[/quote] You need to start with reading the basics tutorial from shy19 it will help...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah. cool. thanks for that.
edzon
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about message for byebye... you know...:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:39

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy