• ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 123456789..9

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Hay Sir Ephe.... why you not make a godbye alert to like that :D
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

[quote=dj_dhey]Hay Sir Ephe.... why you not make a godbye alert to like that :D[/quote] http://theftalk.com/t2604-Welcome-Alert-versions-Hello-Goodbye.html
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice.. :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks what is this i can add my reputation now wee!
haruhi
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this! :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Updated 1st post. =)
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx khua ephe for that code.. it works on my proffy!!
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very nice... thanks for sharing...
silverdusk07
» n00b
1969-12-31

:d Tanx So Much! Good Job! :d
juvelaen
» n00b
1969-12-31

tHnks sir.. it works.. n how 'bout the goodbye alert like that one..?? thanx ephe.. u r great.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
side_spiner
» n00b
1969-12-31

where i am going to paste the code??????????????????? when i am trying to put a alert on my friendster :question: profile :question:
KaGe
» n00b
1969-12-31

A very simple yet elegant tweak.. Thx fo sharing... BTW could you make a double Goodbye alert with pageviewer name on it? Thx :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

How about the code for the exits...TY
psychojohn
» n00b
1969-12-31

guy'z...wat f i puT dis codes in add media???? instead of about me??? wt will happen?
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what about goodbye alert using [b]js code[/b]? =)
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] tnx for sharing!!!![/b][/align]
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool, i will use this! :thumbsup:

Last edited by john_619619 (2007-09-07 08:37:24)

stillcabual
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wer can i find Js Extension?????? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: plzz tell me how
ilovemyaenjehl
» n00b
1969-12-31

it didnt work too..
Aziq_Red
» n00b
1969-12-31

:drool: :ninja: :crybaby: :puke: :midfinger:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:56

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy