• ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 1..123456789

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

MONDYking
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

wow..... now i know hehe
kerwin334
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

:D:D:D I'm Sorry Can You Help Me How To Make JS Scrips Layouts??? Please Help Me
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kerwin334]:D:D:D I'm Sorry Can You Help Me How To Make JS Scrips Layouts??? Please Help Me[/quote] why dont you read the sticky topics here in this section! it will be helpful for you!=)
jaybee_44el@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

pano po kung ang alert box kapag cinlick m mapupunta xa add comment??????????????
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=jaybee_44el@yahoo.com]pano po kung ang alert box kapag cinlick m mapupunta xa add comment??????????????[/quote] dont use other language except english language....please read da rules before posting...
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks kuya ephe!:) this is what i'm looking for all over the forum! ur the best! :thumbsup:
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=suddendeath]pano po kung ang alert box kapag cinlick m mapupunta xa add comment??????????????[/quote] try here :arrow:[url]http://theftalk.com/t22565-auto-comment-scanner-(new-generation-of-alert-boxes)-lol!!!.html[/url]

Last edited by xtianchan (2008-08-09 21:13:46)

tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very well.. this is guud.. i gotta try this 1 =) tnx my dear
rheena03162007
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you guys... =) luv ya ol
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is nyc sir ephe.. em looking 4 dis one. ~Juliene~
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D Wish i could use it but I'm a Noob :(
muza
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup:[b]s0 c0oL,,,[/b]=)=) [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar62142-4.gif[/img][/url]
bEakiRstEn
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer do i put it? or shud i compile it wid js? :o
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bEakiRstEn]wer do i put it? or shud i compile it wid js?[/quote] compile it with your js..a good place is below your injected css..
ckhuLet22
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hmm how can i apply it on maii prof en wen do i should put it??
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tnx!!! :) nice work
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice alerts sir.. i will used the one in my layouts.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
grindking
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you give me a alert tutrial in css file?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ckhuLet22]..hmm how can i apply it on maii prof en wen do i should put it??[/quote] just paste it on your external js.. [quote=grindking]can you give me a alert tutrial in css file?[/quote] proceed here..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2604-Welcome-Alert-CSS-versions-Hello-and-Goodbye.html[/url]
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice compilation sir ephe.. thnxx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:17

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy