• ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 123456789..9

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

mhie29dhie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

huwaw!! nice script.. tnx Bro Ephe.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :cool:
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Thank u 4 sharing..! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
++novacaine++
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice trick..i already use this in my profile.[/b] :thumbsup:
jieryn
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice1..another welcome alert =) tnx sir ephe..dis wil rely help a lot for a newbie like me
jieryn
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice1..another welcome alert =) tnx sir ephe..dis wil rely help a lot for a newbie like me
jieryn
» n00b
1969-12-31

alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 this!!!!
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 this!!!!.... its really great ahahahaha.... dami hanga d2 sa code na 2!!
FaTiN_94_GuRL
» n00b
1969-12-31

where i can paste the code???? huh..cannot la.. :disgust:
xer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im most probably the noobest of the noob: Before kasi the codes were supposed to be copied/pasted to either the CSS box or the media box and voila it would instantly work. But right now im kinda confused... at lost. :crybaby: [quote]alert("Welcome to my profile "+pageViewerFName+"!"); alert("Musta?");[/quote] What if i want to use this? what am I suppose to do? & where am I suppose to paste this code--oh im really sorry but i would really like to put an alert box in my page. Thanks

Last edited by xer (2007-12-21 08:49:07)

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice.. :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=colwin]sAn puh b illgay ung cOdezz..? =)[/quote] [b]Forum rules Welcome to FriendsterTalk forum. The goal of this site is to be a fun place where Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. We support your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to go over. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/or punishment will be issued to any offender. 1. Use your common sense. 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). [/b]
friendskler
» n00b
1969-12-31

post deleted..

Last edited by friendskler (2009-10-08 16:22:26)

016xseirajahnezx016
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey tHere! just a newbie hir! where can i find that external JS in my friendster? :retard: i just d0nt get it.. ^^ aww
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is great... thanks...
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice alerts sir ephe.. =) :eh:
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there an alert that [b]COMMANDS[/b] you to drop a comment b4 u can fully view the profile...bcuz my friend wants it... =) =)
johnskelion
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick.. can i add another user id!? so i can block more than one user.. tell me the codes if there is any.. tnx
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes add as many as you need =) just read back at the other post I think I remember seeing the method to add more users.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-11 19:54:42)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how bout if i want to add more user i'ds?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:36

[ 13 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy