• ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 1..123456789

The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

jee-ar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

[quote=erixter]what is the JS is that a site for code generating?[/quote] go here for more information about JS [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] [quote=erixter]plz help me to make my friendester profile,beautifull plz plz plz=(=(=(=([/quote] i suggest you to go on css layout and pick any lays you want if you want to make your page to be beautiful as you wanted :lol:
eMoTaLk
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

ooowwhhh...! nice....! GOOD JOB....!
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow First Alert To Work In My Profile Thanks Alot
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow ill try dis...tnxx for sharing[/b]=):thumbsup:
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one. tnx for sharing;)
raradeejay
» n00b
1969-12-31

the codes "Special Welcome Aler Box- Pop-ups Only to Specific Users." cant works to my profile.. can u help me plz? <">is there any mistakes on my js?
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm just a newbie here....can i ask how to create a JS file????tnx....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Mhekhies16]i'm just a newbie here....can i ask how to create a JS file????tnx....[/quote] Go to this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t34431-%5BVIDEO-TUTORIAL%5DMaking-Extensions-Files%28JS%29-%5BI%27m-Taking-Requests%21%21%5D.html[/url]
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]wOW!!.. Thnxx for this scRipts... i really learn a lot from thiS forum....:thumbsup: [spoiler]thNx mUcH FRIENDSTERTALK...... pLSs... poSt more aboUT JS & CSS.....[/spoiler][/align]
SunaKyo
» n00b
1969-12-31

ty sa codes kuya! weee :D
zerpaul
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew!! :O nc dude!!!! :D :thumbsup: thnx for sharing
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what is external JS ??=)
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is a great code! the very first js code i've ever used when i was a [b]VERY FRESH NEWBIE[/b] HAHA. wierd;)
jed0081
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow it works perfctly! nce one bro! :thumbsup: [spoiler]thnz[/spoiler]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

finally i found it! :D :D tnx sir ephe.. :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing Sir Ephe..!!=)
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for that im gonna save that codes and the instructions in msword :D [spoiler]for now im still learning to make a layout and searching sum codes. thx a lot ftalk :D[/spoiler]
aeinsshi
» n00b
1969-12-31

how bout gudbye alert...????
azzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=+._ROCEL_.+]alert("Welcome to my profile '+fardhan+'!"); alert("bocah?");[/quote]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is it really working?? well i try 4 it.. tnx.. :):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The good thing about this is when you apply one of the alert script it doesn't produce LAG or page loading slowness unlike C.S.S. alerts that uses expre/**/ssion that mess ups a profile. The bad thing

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:24

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy