• ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

jona_saved
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

[b][color=blue]not often. i'm late sumtimes[/b][/color]
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

only sometimes.
clairexpogii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sometimes :penguin:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I've never been late because my uncle sends us to school very early and we are the first one to arrive!
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah,im always late but im practicing to change that attitude
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im not late.last year i always missed our flagceremony.but now not always.:eh:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'll say Never Coz I always go to school before 6am.
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]edited>>>[/i] ^:o:o:o whoa!! haha.. i take a bath at 6:30..cool! @topic: hnmm OFTEN..., but not that often..:D i always miss flag ceremonies!! since i was in elementary, i've always been a late comer.. hyskul?? good news!! i've improved..haha

Last edited by rikodlaya11 (2008-11-02 07:53:29)

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Can Say That Sometimes I'm Late.:]] I Wake Up Late And Stay Late.xddd
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owww. i'm always late i guess. hahaa. cant help it school's very far from our house. :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sometimes. :D I often sleep very late. :retard:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] hhaw.x]~ i won't late..!! hhaw..x]~ that's why i never late to go to school.. and, if i'm late.. i won't to go to school..:P[/align]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=gray] I'm always late. because im lazy to wake up in the morning. =D sometimes [ im early :P] [/color][/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I was late for 2 days this week. I always missed the bus. It's because I spent too much time with my hair lol.
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me? i'm ALWAYS late... yesterday i missed 2 subjects...tsk...
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this scul yr. nahh!i dont have lates . soo afraiid . cause iff ur late u cant enter the class you need to letthe disciplne . coord. sign @ the diary & the displne tthcer in girlls. iss soo strict :redface:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i haven't experienced being late.. i arrive at school 1 hour before the class starts
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] sometimes :) , but when i was in grade 1-3 i'm always late :) even though I'm in afternoon class! ;) [/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes =| bcoz, public transportation always full geez.. :doubt: but, sometimes i make myself late bcoz, if i came to school early i'll be alone i mean, my friends haven't come so i lated myself :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dont want to be late, but sometimes i am late ahhaha :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:10

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy