• ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

chinitaz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

sometimes because of my service. =(
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

sometimes I'm late... I got tardy when the bell rang.. and I have to get a pass... :wallbash:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i only get late accidentaly coz sumtimes i walk to school :)
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im always late. haha. :lol:
ken_shin0506
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]never been late;)[/b]
rinoaden143
» n00b
1969-12-31

since then i've never been late at our class.... well cause i'm so afraid to be punished by our school O.I.C... do you like to sing the national anthem in front of the whole school by your self??? believe me just watching them drives me :retard: crazy...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Most of the time, yes. My house is REALLY far from school. And the freaking traffic! Oh God. :lol:
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe only sometime not always and why whould i be proud of it.?.? hehe:D
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

proud 2 say always! =D i'm always late in my frst class in the morning! but it's not a big deal because my teacher is even late than I =D =)
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yuhp!! :) for the school year 2007-2008, only twice. hehe.
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha..capital Y-E-S! from always being wasted the night before..:P
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i always wait for the last minute till its due
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sometimes. :D when im so tired from school then the next day. i didnt wake up earlier. then the stupid mmda, caused traffic last school year. they give way to the other vehicles. while in our sides, it caused traffics. then im so late. its embarassing that im late. because ill knock on the door to my room. then everyone will see me that im late. but im not just the one that who are late. my classmates are worse than me. but for me its kinda embarrasing. =)
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha olweis i gezzz hmp
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

proud to say always. :D
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I always get late... I've experience going to detention w/ my classmate 'cause of 2 weeks of late... Even if I set my clock 1 hour advance... I still get late..lol.. I think I was born to be late..:D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Sometimes I can't avoid being late. :lol:[/b]
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

always late.. eversince!!!! esp my last year in hs.. my class starts at 6.45 am i came at school 9 am.. samtayms 10, 11, 12.. :D there came a time, the directress of the school talked to me due to being late.. well, it doesnt affect me.. :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Well me, I always come on time. I don't want to be late! That's why I always receive an award for complete attendance!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i always try to be late.. but seems im an early bird.. and i dont wanna be late with anything..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:24

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy