• ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

sumtyms late.... dont wanna b late olweiz dz skul year coz my new skul advices students to transfer to other skul if the student is olweiz late.....
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

[i]Sometimes.[/i]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i experience being late in the school but only seldom.. not alwayz..ahihihih
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm.. i really get late in the 1st half of the school year.. but when the second half of the year i got tired and lazy.. hehe.,
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i was in grade5 i am always late,,but now i was never late,,,,lol
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well sometimes =D cuz our classes begin at 8:00 am and our teacher arrives at skul at 8:30 am so all of us goes to skul at 8:00 am hahaha....everybody's late....wakoko... =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm?!., me?!., yuh., hehe sometimezs!.,
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm?!., me?!., yuh., hehe sometimezs!., hehe. sorry, double posting guyzs!

Last edited by akuzet16 (2008-06-13 07:06:28)

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

always . . because the clock on my school didnt match with our clock in house . .
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the last time i was late i was so nervous then that class i got into is not really my class :redface:
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm always late... hahaha when i was in elem. almost everyday.. haha bcoz of sleeping late so i wake up late.... also in my ass. projects.. everything.. [i]BORN TO BE LATE??[/i]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes..... heheheh... i dunno y....
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahaha... I've been late before.. This SY(School Year:2008), I've already been late 2 times...
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I often go to school [b]30 minutes[/b] before time..=)
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me? yes! im always late:lol:
switcute617
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im being lazy these days.coz.. i dont want to see the faces of mha clasmate. coz she's making my day bad as the weather.. :doubt:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sometimes..i go to school at 9:00. its our recess time :lol:
aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

always coz i dont lyk my teacher :D
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

always late.. i always had red marks on my classcard.. but this year i'm trying to be on time...
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

back then in grade school and high school i was lyk "perfect in attendance"... and im always the first to arrive in school.:D i actually made it a habit to wakeup at[b] 5:30am[/b]! that was before though,;] now,i wake up @ [b]9:25am[/b] and my class starts at [b]9:30am[/b].. hahahahaha...:wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy