• ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

emokid722
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

yup!! aLwayS laTe!! heheh., that's why the teacher is always mad at me.. :P
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

sometimes...
zabr
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm always late!!! but sometimes i'm too early for the second period.. ;]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've never been late always 1 hour or 30 mins early to school but sometimes bec of my buddies i am late .. and i hate it
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im late bcause of traffic [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/zvpnwn.jpg[/img]
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am sometimes late..no..frequently late..hahaha..in the flag ceremony only..its because of my service..its just that we were many there..but its good because i have much more bonding time with my servicemates..:)
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

sometimes.... i don't want to be late always!! :crybaby:
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kinder to 3rd year high scholl = never benn late 4th yr???= almost half of the school year....
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha!! im proud to say so! haha, dont like going to school early, im always stuck in the gate where late people stay. haha. gr.6 -- were making a record to who will have the most late record. haha. unfortunately i lost, i only got 11 lates in my report card and my classmate got 13. haha. 1st year -- haha, i luv the gate! wer i always stand! haha. but i hate the d.o(discipline officer).. instead of making us go to class after the morning bell immediately, he makes us stay in the lobby(like) near the school gate, like, 1/4 of the class. haha. he were making us like cut the class, haha. and then, we proceed to his office, write in a piece of paper the time you came in, your name, section. hahaha. but one time, i saw him make the 2nd year boy sing the school hymn, some say our prayer, hahaha, good thing he doesnt make me. haha.:lol::lol:
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i usually have 3 lates in a month. =D in breaktimes, we always get late after lunch, gud thing our teacher didn't gave us a SCR =)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]late? seldom! i always have perfect attendance! lol:D[/i][/align]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah im always la8.... thats why i always missed our flag ceremony.... =D
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

im always late.. hehe... but im trying to go to skul early..
ian_rumuar
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've never been late in my class but sumtyms im late in passing my projects..... :disgust:
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Never! I don't wanna be late.. nyahaha!.. ever since in my past years in school,. I'd never been late. ehehe.. and I don't wanna be late in the next years in school
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o:o:o this section best represents me =D=D=D aristocrat, prominent, leader, ruler whatever you call, hahaha
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sometimes coz me & my classmates went to a fiesta.. and we're late.. hahahaha... when we entered the classroom.. they're having a seatwork.. :lol:
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when i was in highschool i always came in late but when i was in college, it never happened again.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

in hiSkul i got late for like 3x only..
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wheeee...proud to be late eventhough the school's near..! wakokoko.. but i'd rather promise myself not to be late again..wakokoo:paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:09

[ 12 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy