• ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

never!! hahas.. bcoz my home is just 4oom from school, hahahahas... i go by walk... :D
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

i never had the chance to attend flag ceremonies coz yeah im always super to the max to the highest level LATE. lols :lol:
Ariella27_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

sometimes im late coz the traffic
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm only l8 if i have overslept but more oftenly, i come to school early.. :eh:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]ALWAYZ!!![/b] specially in the afternoon class..
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't like to be late but sad I can't prevent it. coz my school is far from my house. sometimes traffic strikes or the terminal of fx is very crowded.
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

alwayz.
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ahaha!! wbs,i was always late even in duty.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sOmetiMes.. `bUt mY prOff is aLso latE!! :penguin:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Sometimes. ahehe. when i woke up late. and its traffic. :mad: [/b]
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from 1st year to 2nd year ... never been late but 3rd year ?? dont think xo0 .. haha
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im just late wen my brother nvr w8s for me wen going to school
flurteeyflirtlovesweet
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well me? just sometimes.... bcuz I dun wake up early..haha :)
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

..always late because it's hard f0r me t0 wake up early in the m0rning.. ..i'm a sleepy-head..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im not a Late-Late-school-school person, but if one day i have my [i]sumpong[/i], i go to school late on wednesdays coz thats when i have science as my first 2 periods :rolleyes: And about assignments? haha i dunno if i shud be proud but i am heaps late when submitting assignments coz i always do everything on the last minute :lol: Actually school's prob. is not with the lateness of any student, it's the absentness. Coz every kid under 16 yrs old [b]has to go to school every single day on weekdays[/b], unless sick or bcoz of some appropriate reason. And if u quit skool and u're not 16 yet? Ur parents will either has to pay or go to jail =|

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-12-10 02:28:40)

gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sometimes :D
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Most of the time I'm late...I hate being early in school...lol
Chelleni
» n00b
1969-12-31

once... huhuhu...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i never wanted to be late... but if ever im late.. i end up going somewhere else like in a mall or comp shop.. :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sometimes...i hate being late because it affects my grades..hehehe :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:24

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy