• ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me? just sometimes.. :)
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

[b]Sometimes[/b] Actually, I came in late on my PolSci class.. :lol:

Last edited by xpHoenix_26 (2007-07-03 01:16:29)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Mostly I'm late to all my boring subjects but rarely in my duty :P
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]1st year, 2nd year, 4th year[/b]-never late! [b]3rd year[/b]-sometimes
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm never ever late.. Haven't experienced bein late this school year, but last year I just got 1 late. :D
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

OMG.. I'm the only one who's proud 2 be late.. =D I don't know why my teacher is entering the room so early.. >.<
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In high school sometimes. But in college it happens all the time! :lol:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

In elementary, I'm always late because of traffic. In high school, I've never been late and I don't like to be late!
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm always late bcuz I dun wake up early..haha...dreaming about my friendster....nyahaha...jowks... :eh:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sometimes recently, i was late at the flag ceremony, but thank god, it rained after that ceremony. . .
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sometimes. Imagine Thesis + 4 Projects + 2 Survey Project + Insufficient Book Coverage equals internet... How can you cubmit a project all on time. How can you manage?! (Anger Management :wallbash: ) + Our Teach is a sloth and a slacker :wallbash: :wallbash: wakoko :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-07-04 09:37:57)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

*Raises my hand* Never! I don't wanna be late [b]again[/b]. :O But you know what, from elementary up to 2nd year college, i was always late. as in 2-seconds late, 1-minute late. and i get to have extension hours because of tardiness. :disgust: [b]@Eph[/b]: time management, inquiries (from the teacher, by befriending them), coaches (from the upper years) and some pieces of advice from the oldies (as in your grandma's and pa's), in order for you to pass a certain impossible-to-think-but-should-be-passed project.
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

maybe I should change my habit of taking my teacher for granted :paranoid:
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]im only late if i dont like my first class.. :paranoid: [/b]
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st time when i was late is because my school bus has a flat tire... :crybaby: ... this is only the time when i was late... and i need to go to the guidance office to fill up an tardiness slip...
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I dont know if im goin to be proud in saying i am one, but yeah i am a late comer. At highschool ive experienced being suspended for a day (twice or thrice, i think) for having a lot of tardy marks. :penguin: :clock:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^we are the only ones who are proud 2 be late.. lol.. and bacause of my tardiness.. I'm pretty pleased that I've got a passing grade.. (pasang awa..) lol =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ 3 in a row. lol NEVER. I was never late for my Second subject :lol: Elemetary - I miss flag ceremonies. Highschool - I came 5-10 minutes late College - 2 hours late, the most. especially if it's wednesday. coz it's Baclaran day. Always heavy traffic. last year, i still attend my first even if im 45 mins late (a one hour class) coz my prof doesn't even care. It's an integral calculus class btw, i just attend classes so i know what our assignments are, and just to pass my assignments. but during exams, i try me best to come early. we have a brace period of 15 mins. Projects? sometimes late. aw, btw, talk bout late, i was late last thursday in my first class, Differential equations. 30 mins late (one hour class) it's really unexpected coz i left home soo early. yet i came late coz of heave traffic. and it's our Long Quiz day =(
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align] [color=#ff6699][align=center][b]:"When I was Grade 2-4 I was always Late. Grade 5- Never. Now in Garde 6, Sometimes :P :]":[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/7a545823.gif[/img][/align]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

At times im always absent but when I go to school i'm always late, except for my AM class though cz our teacher is a terror one...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:38

[ 11 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy