• ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

[quote=aLohaBby]At times im always absent but when I go to school i'm always late, except for my AM class though cz our teacher is a terror one...[/quote] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/thththmovingheart.gif[/img][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/pink.gif[/img][color=#ff6699]Aw... What the?! I don't do like that... =( [/color][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/pink.gif[/img][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/thththmovingheart.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/thpinkfs.gif[/img][/align]
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

wakokokoko, when I was 1st year, I'm always late because I'm always singing on the shower :D but now I'm 2nd year, I'm always ready for all of my duties :lol:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sometimes I came late.. Because of super heavy traffic.. and because our home is too far from skuL.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Nice Poll!!! :thumbsup:
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never experienced being late!(but i want to)my uncle just ride me on to school and so i don't want him to wait for a long time so i wake up early,,i really planned to be late at school,,one of them is staying on the powder room until ceremonies are finished..haha,,
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im alwayz late in my 1st subj.. but wenever im early,, my prof is the one late :lol: :lol: i only met my 1st subj prof 6x in the whole 4th quarter.. i think he hates me(sir lintag) even hes a friend of my bf dat tym.. :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I am a late comer. Haha. Im not proud of it of course. Back in hischool ive been suspended a couple of times for having a lot of tardy marks. Lolz. I am still a late comer. Bad. =|
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]2 monday i got late. i didn't join my flag ceremonies... =| [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

our instructor scolded me once because im always late... all i said was 'sori'.. huhuhuhuhu
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ahm, ALWAYS LATE. [i]Hahahaha~[/i] =D
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]well, one time i got late. and it was flag ceremony! :/ and i got punish! waa :crybaby: [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
fugiwara
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i was 2nd year, most of the time im late, because theirs no offense if your late, but when i transfered to a different school, i got 74% in conduct because im still late... :lol: this year, im dont want to be late again... :lol: :lol:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my schedules are totally broke[/b]
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..... i never experience being late...... coz' i hate people who are always late... =|
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol... every year (until now) its impossible for me to not to have a late in my record... even in my kindergarten days :lol:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

When I knew that my family and I are going to migrate, I decided to be late on my morning class. Instead of 7:00am, i go beyond 8:30am. Such a shame...I know! :lol:
xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

Always Late.. :D hehe!!
fiya
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. Im always late... 30 mins late in our first subject..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Usually, school starts @ 7:15AM. On Mondays & Fridays, we should be present by 7:00AM due to flag ceremonies. If you're late, you will directly go to the guidance office to get an admission slip to be able to attend your first period/class. If you're late 3 times in 1 month, it's equivalent to 1 absent.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-07-26 12:12:13)

jah
» n00b
1969-12-31

late as in... like 45 mins late on lecture class... can do that!
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i admit that im always late but it was during my high school years...but now...not anymore...coz i have more time and i can go to school by myself without waiting for my other siblings..[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:04

[ 12 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy