• ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

[align=center][i]Sometimes..[/i] [b]but since my school move to another building i [/b] [i]never![/i][/align]
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

no, i will never be late!!! i'm really ashamed when late... you will get running drills at the quadrangle and students will look at you.... =|
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes, at times that I'm too lazy to go to school.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]proud to say... im always.. super always, late.. ^^ since highschool up now that im a col stud. no wonder, its from mandaluyong to ust espana... :penguin: and my first sub is 7 am. :eh: haha... so then, im not punctual[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm also always late in my classes, esp. in morning classes. But I'm trying to change that attitude starting this second semester.
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am late sometimes
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes like once a week :D
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sometimes[/b] because there are times that i cant get up early because of a tiring day...
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]sometimes[/b] when i wake up late and its traffic or i don't feel to come to school early!!!!1 :D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im a proud member of LCP.. late clan people.. hahah xD
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.haha!..i don't wanna be late.. ..cuz i'm the one listing the latecomers...hahah!..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]As always, haha. I dont consider myself as punctual.[/b]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Haha. Sometimes! If I am not late in a day, that is continuous but if a late popped, that is also continuous until I was suspended. Actually, since monday until now, I'm late in every morning.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm late sumtyms. :)[/b]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew! im always late. teh worst of all, math is our first subject and late comers will have to stay in the school canteen till 8 am. dammit!:eh:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i always attended my subject late.about an hour? :] [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Late.. as in never got on time. whether in flag ceremonies. at classes after break/lunch. or even at making and passing homeworks/activities/projects.. are you that kind of person? :penguin: Well me

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:55

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy