• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 12345678..8

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

reivene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it really depends on both of you..love is a balance ========================================================================= [align=center]CP is now use for "COURTING" which i dont believe..although i have a serious txt relationship before -a good relationship starts from a good friendship-[/align]
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

i don't believe on txt relationship. . . :doubt: most of my classmates prefers txt relationship. . . they are saying [b]i love you's [/b]in text, but when they face each other, they cant tell it to one another. . . :(
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Nope I don't believe in this (text only). Unless you meet up and try to level-up that relationship. It's a different story being together than just sending love notes to each other.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No Offense to people who has this kind of relationships .. well for me its so pathetic ..if you dont even see your so called txt mate / girlfriend-boyfriend .. because its like a make believe relationship you dont know if this him/her is screwing you up behind your back .. well just a thought .. no offense ^_^
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

About that text relationship? what i think is that's a very shy and unpleasant way to express feelings

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-07-24 09:28:12)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ah okay dude .. sorry
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969]ah okay dude .. sorry[/quote] No.. i'm talking bout that text relationship.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: those quotes that were forwarded , they don't know that it was just from another person. anyway, there are exceptional cases that txt lovers end up good.
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Excellent..i thought i was the only one against the txt relationship although i had one before tnx for reply ill be soon posting similar related questions.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. i would say it depends on the situation. all situation depends on the factors involve in it. when u have a relationship thru mobiles or texts, u may feel the infatuation that most people would feel with the same situation. u will feel infatuated or feel loved by that person coz they are always responding immediately by replying from ur texts. u would think that this way is better. i would not recommend to find a relationship thru mobiles or texts but u can still try it but dont over fall for it. u must control urself of course. after few months, u will meet that person be urself so that person would show the real himself/herself and be comfortable with each other. and when u will meet a someone from a mobile or text, u must get a buddy or friend with u for safety.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What the :O i merged reivene's double post. and now the second post is gone! :crybaby:
naruhina
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really DO NOT believe in txt relationship coz u don't know if the other person is really honest. but sometimes, some ppl started txting and want to meet each other, then they end up together. u can have relationship in txts if it's only within ur friends and knows wat ur doin and ur juz goofing around, but don't do it if u don't know that person. reminder: I don't recommend u to hav relationships thru mobile/txt/call. It's not good.
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Argh! I mistakenly answered the poll with a yes instead of a no! :redface: anyway, I don't believe in txt relationships... well it could establish a certain relationship---a really shallow one... In txt relationships, you're not secure if the person is really true to you... It's way different from the real one...
herjeanelle22
» n00b
1969-12-31

my answer is YES... two people can fall inlove with each other with just txting/calling...and yea it depends on the two of you..if you fall in love with one another...people today is txting just to have fun and to get on with their boring life...but there is that people that like to have txtmates coz their looking for serious ones... you know have real relationship with... :paranoid: hayz... don't know if you understand me...hehe... :lol:
reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=herjeanelle22]my answer is YES... two people can fall inlove with each other with just txting/calling...and yea it depends on the two of you..if you fall in love with one another...people today is txting just to have fun and to get on with their boring life...but there is that people that like to have txtmates coz their looking for serious ones... you know have real relationship with... :paranoid: hayz... don't know if you understand me...hehe... :lol:[/quote] "there are million of stars above the sky..but only one can make your dreams come true" 5/100 are serious one in txt..imagine he's courting you but on the other side he is courting other one..try using other number and pretend to be sombody youll see then
alvinklein
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe not talking in personal and texting with each other is maybe becoz shyness built with each other....
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No... talking to someone is better no misunderstandings...
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont like txt relationship.. its not serious.. its like internet bf... juz like a game....
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not serius... :midfinger:
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

no...i dont believe in txt relationships..their not that serious....it's just fling...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 13 queries - 0.152 second ]
Privacy Policy