• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 1..12345678

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

jaine_10.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

it actually depends on both parties.. if they're serious `bout each other.. so far, i've met some people who started their relationxhp through txts.. and they've gotten along so well.. as in so much.. [and i totally envy them.. hahaha.. lol.] most persons actually noe what they do, right? so, it's up to them whether they want to hurt the other person they're texting their iloveyou's to.. not just bcoz in txt u dnt meet personally then some ppol will put it in a way that they're just lying to each other, it just has a different meaning to others who really love each other even just through txts.. [moreover.. i've xperienced that with my bxtfrend and my bf.. my bxtfrend & i really kept our relationxhp strong even just through txts.. and with my bf.. we started as frends.. and the only available communication we could have is through txts coz we have a hard time meeting with each other and having personal talk or communication with each other..]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

[b][color=blue]i dont believe it...........[/b][/color]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think yes.... =|
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I do believe haha!! Why? because my bf ryt now is one of my textmate wayback But we really found love in Text... =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I do not believe about txt relationship, coz it's jst a game, not serious. :) [/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i do believe in that!! coz i have lots of friends.. whom they met their partners through text!!
Lil.mamhie_11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nO ... dat aLl.. d amn 22o un ee.. aMf..[/b] [/align]
hesgotmelovestoned
» n00b
1969-12-31

i totally disagree! it's stupid- in my opinion! like, if you're really serious about what you feel about your partner, you should do it personally, not through text or email! geez! :D
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea. i believe. :)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..i don't take it that serious haha
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=chipster489]I do not believe about txt relationship, coz it's jst a game, not serious.[/quote] ^^ agree.. cuz' sum1 could buy a sim & pretend to be sum1.. && hav a laugh about it. :thumbsdown:
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no..its just full of craps.. stop dreaming!=D
Sora101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No, I doin't believe realashionships can last on that
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. i think they are not too serious..
Sora101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Texting won't work out right because of the few reasons why
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Nope, but others bliv dat. :) [/b][/font]
siple_girl18@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

me either I don't believe in txt relationship. . . but of course thier are so many there having txt relationship just for fun. . . =)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

purely TXT? no. but, it could somehow be a stepping stone. :retard: :retard::retard: :eh:
eane.0036
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO. our adviser in class just said awhile ago, because she was talking about bf/gfs, and she said, 'do not ever be involved in TXT relationship because no loev is there. and everything is a lie. '
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i believe in texting
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 10 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy