• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 1..12345678

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Sum believe dat, no for me. [/b][/font]
altriza_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

..it depends on the people involve.. ..if they are serious to each other then their relationship would work..maybe it is the start of a happy relationship for the two people involve.. ..but if its just pure text and they even don't know each other..then i can say it's pathetic.. (no offense plzZz..!

Last edited by altriza_08 (2009-01-23 03:20:24)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Definitely no.. heheheh.. Its really easy to say I love you in text,..
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]No. I think its cheap[/i]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah. pathetic :disgust: :disgust:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes,cause all of my gf is i only know in txt!!
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Not at all. :penguin:
myxblack:)ey
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]big NO!!! i dont believe in using the cellphone as a way of having a relationship. . these modern technique can only harm && it lessen the essence of LOVE. . people who really want to have a bf/gf should approach each other personally. . .[/align]
snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Serale]Not at all.[/quote] =) me too.............
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes. i believe.. but i know that it will not last.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

now? no,.. not anymore. =D=D
fragileheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't really believe in text relationship because you don't know he/she is just making fun with you. and its easy to say i love you in text msg..: crybaby:
gc0mzz05
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]...........[b]yeah[/b]...........[/align]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no..i dont believe in txt relationships.. the text is only a hobbies not all is truth.. ^_^ coz cellphones is just like a toys..that u can play at all...and u can destroy at any time..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dont think xo....... XD
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah yeah.......=):thumbsup:
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cant really know if a person is sincere tru txt.. u really have to see that person and see for yourself if that person is sincere(amfness redundancy)
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i am.. now i'm in that kind of relationship.. untill now i nver met him ( not for once ).. if u can believe me.. XD we just txt each other.. and have never been meet each other
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:42

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy