• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 12345678..8

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

broken em0wh..47
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

i believe in txt relationships because my two frendz had a [b]bf[/b] and the other one had an [b]m.u[/b] because of txting hehe :D
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

my answer is pretty straightforward :thumbsdown: NO
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm a big "NO" from me !! it wouldnt work... if online rel. doesnt work den obviously hw does d text rel. would work?? i dnt believe dat..

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2007-10-14 07:27:06)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pamparami lang poe ng post. .paxenxa nah
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pamparami lang poe ng post. .paxenxa nah
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

no-no. i don't believe in it. Because I was [b]ONCE[/b] fooled by that text relationship. It's a HELL, you know.. you don't even know if your textmate is saying his/her true feelings for you or not. It may be possible [b]IFF(If and only if)[/b] you know your textmate very well and you always see each other in school/work/etc...
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=broken em0wh..47]i believe in txt relationships because my two frendz had a [b]bf[/b] and the other one had an [b]m.u[/b] because of txting hehe :D[/quote] [b]bhez.!!! r u reffering to me?!!! [.WTF.] nyahaha.. yeah.! i sure do believe[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no i dont think its possible.. haha..just my opinion
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

NOPE!!i won't believe in text relationships but often times you get carried away with the warm messages or quotes sent to you by your textmates though most of the time it was just forwarded by some1 else.. -you dont even know if the quote shows the real feelings of that guy..-
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i really dont believe in either cp relationship or online relationships. it'll just end up breakin someone's heart, cuz its just plain bullcrap to this kind of stuff, u wouldnt even kno who the heck is your bf thru txt or watver, you dont even personally kno who are you talkin to, i really coudnt even imagine doing it, but no offense to the people who do this*peace.[/b]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used to be involve in a relationship like this but i ended it 'coz i don't like him anymore
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i dont believe in txt relationship... you can just fool a person.. you cannot feel the love of the person! how can you be so sure if you havent known or seen the person! its not love! tripping only![/b][/align]
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i do believe on dat.. rmmber love moves in mysterious way[is dat a song?] ul nver know in wat way u gnna fall inlove..even if ts just only a fling there's a possibility ul end up fallin inlove w/ him/her just thru sms.. :) [/b]
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:wow: produces :wow: produces :wow: produces my answer is yes! because i have experience that before. i have a admire a simple girl near in our home and a church m8. suddenly, i become close to her and we become friends. until i realize that she falls in my silent love quotes that tells me that we have the same feelings with each other. Haaay... I miss you so much......... :wow: produces :wow: produces :wow: produces
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]my answer is yes! because i have experience that before. i have a admire a simple girl near in our home and a church m8. suddenly, i become close to her and we become friends. until i realize that she falls in my silent love quotes that tells me that we have the same feelings with each other. Haaay... I miss you so much.........[/quote] @dynamicfriendsterwebmastr: g0od 4 u p0 bc0z u kn0w the girl but then if u just met by "txtm8" thing and u c0urt her there then i d0n't think it will last.. g0od luck with her kuya! :D @ t0pic: i d0n't believe in txt relati0nship (esp. if u d0n't kn0w d pers0n u r txting pers0nally) bc0z the sincerity is quite questi0nable (i think even if u kn0w the pers0n pers0nally it is still quite questi0nalbe, right?)... jaz like the net, in ur m0bile ph0nes u cn pretend 2 b sum1 wh0m u r n0t... 4 me, m0bile ph0nes can be a t0ol 4 c0urting [b]but[/b] not always.. 0f c0urse there sh0uld be m0re times when u r wid d pers0n in pers0n... ;]
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

like ayel said. it's pathetic. how can u see the sincerity of ur bf?? how will u know if he is true to u??tsk,.. :eh:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No!!!!!!!!!!! :d
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..., why? It's just for those who has nothing to be with :D :D :D
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]eclipse twins wrote: @ t0pic: i d0n't believe in txt relati0nship (esp. if u d0n't kn0w d pers0n u r txting pers0nally) bc0z the sincerity is quite questi0nable (i think even if u kn0w the pers0n pers0nally it is still quite questi0nalbe, right?)... jaz like the net, in ur m0bile ph0nes u cn pretend 2 b sum1 wh0m u r n0t... 4 me, m0bile ph0nes can be a t0ol 4 c0urting but not always.. 0f c0urse there sh0uld be m0re times when u r wid d pers0n in pers0n...[/quote] thx. gudluck also w/ur luvlyf...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope! i think its a waste of LOAD** MONEY** EFFORT **----because of the fingers yar using to txt a stranger?___ TIME**[/b] [b]believe me, its either you are fooled by a textmate or you fooled an innocent textmate....[/b] [b]reminders for the girls:LAK ME: most of them are horny!biliv me. ayt ayt?[/b] :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: but ill use my full reatsu for the fakers!posers! just tell me, and they will perish! =D =D =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:41

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy