• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 1..12345678

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

a big NO NO!!! :thumbsdown:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

NO WAY. in a relationship, there should be honesty and trust. but when you guys are just texting, the other could lie, and so can you. so, where's the HONESTY and TRUST there? ):
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

for me its a big no no... y? because its just a txt... from the word txt.. although there are some people who take it seriously but it doesn't last .. promise.. will you contented that you will never hug him or even kiss him..? coz its just a txt relationship.. what if you will never get to meet each other..?? it won't last...
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no i really dont believe in such way that relationship will last.. its kinda super duper different when you meet up then talk for a while than just sending love notes at text.. its more *kilig* in personal.. :eh:

Last edited by keyz_08 (2008-08-01 09:09:25)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course yhez.. bcoz of dat many of us had bf or gf..!!
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no. it's just a nonsense =D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i vote for no! so ill go for no!
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me its a big [b]NO!!![/b] ahihi :)
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

definitely no!!!!!!
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont believe dat..ader pepol saying lies t der gf/bf txtmate.. ..duhh!!i il never believe dat!!
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no. definitely. =|
shut!
» n00b
1969-12-31

i d0n't believe in text relationship.. d reason is.. "sa txT lng kyang sabihin.. hindi nmn masabi sa pers0naL..":| i may believe if it is phone talk..:eh:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me too i don't believe in txt relationships... it's juz a waste of time txting to a person u don't know and u can't see.. what if his juz playing around... i think having a txtmates is juz for play or fun juz to spend ur time and so with ur unlimited load.:D:cry:=(
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont believe and never be :disgust:
feenkiidoll
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think NO. x] but it really helped me much. jaja x] it helped me admit my true feelings to my crush x]] and soo.. a year after.. weeeeh. a wish just came true. x]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends about the situation.. coz when ur in a tx relationship and u haven't meet the guy.. that wud just be a waste of ur time./. but when u already met him and ur into a serious relationship.. it wud be a gud effect of texting.. like me and my gurl.. we started being textm8s and now we are in to a 15 months relationship starting 111908..:lol::lol::cool:
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Heck NO :rolleyes: I mean, come on. :rolleyes:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. :lol: It's just like a game. Like DotA. =D juks.
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. maybe i'll just call it a "fling".. not a serious relationship.. but..maybe some..well, idunno..
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No...its just all about lies and pretensions!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:06

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy