• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 112345678..8

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

pinkish_23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

i do not believe in txt/call relationships...i had one before...and it did not work...although some ended up together...there's still more boys/girls that's not serious in txt/call relationships. they just want to have fun! and that's not good... because, even if your serious to him/her, the question is.. is he/she serious to you too?! like i said, i had one before...and it ended up soooo bad! super BAD!!:crybaby: i kinda know him, and he knows me too(i think) because he's also a friend of my friends! but that guy just broke my heart because... he already have a girlfriend when we're still together!! and i hate him until now! and he knows that! because my friends told him!:( :( call/txt relationships is not good... it's just a fling! it will not work! because in txt/call relationships! ur a atar when you know how to lie!!!:crybaby: and that's the truth.. right?! no offense to those who believe txt relationships!!:)
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

idk :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Sis, you're spamming (again) -- @TOPIC Nope, I don't believe in that. Usually it's just full of lies. It's so easy to say ILY via SMS and you can easily pretend to be someone nice or whatever through this kind of relationship.
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

absolutely no...been there,done that,so im telling u it wont..really! :cry: [spoiler][scroll][color=blue]i know you'll be back..you always do[/color][/scroll][/spoiler]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha..[i]basta[/i] for me i believe in text relationship even long distance relationship..it doens't matter at all if your seeing each other often maybe everyday..or anytime you want..because in right time i know you'll see each other..when god permits..i mean maybe some of you don't believe because you don't try that already..but when you try that kind of relationship..you will develop the so called trust to each other..and that's how love became deeper and deeper..that no one can separate the two of you..that's true love eventhough you don't see each other but then you love each other..what's wrong with that?maybe you don't trust the person you love..how can you find a person that is the right for you if you don't trust him/her..just a fact coz us?we're getting stronger and were on our third month..and its happy!
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

thats bull..how can u love someone without even knowing or u havent even seen them?!. its not love..maybe u just like them.how can u guys know if they truly love u.even me i can say that i love u anytime thru txt or in chat!.would u guys believe me?. =D :lol: so its a big NO!. and even long distance relationship!. its not always as u wish that there will be a happy ending :wallbash: :penguin:

Last edited by -=_+ColourBlind+_=- (2008-05-04 02:18:14)

znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i do i believe in text relationship.. heheh.. my bf now was my textmate before i dont really expect that after we 'll meet it would be this serious.. heheh.. text relationship would work but it depends on the two involve.. the couple [b]should have plan to meet in person[/b] to elevate thier relationship coz [u][b]texting isnt really enough..[/b][/u]
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes. one of my friend. has a text relationship. they are serious. but they already broke up. they love each other. until now. :P most of the time people are not serious about text relationship. :paranoid:
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.it depends..hehehe..if you really love and trust each other.and you can meet each other in the future..it is possible..
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i don't believe in text relationship. aside from it looks cheap.. it's easy to say everything in text & you'll never know if it's what he/she really feels.[/b][i][/i]
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.. i do..
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah.. almost tried it..but later on..i realized that formal courtship is better..or satisfying.. =|
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.. i don't believe in this kind of relationship
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]NO[/b],.i don't believe in txt relationships. [b]how can you trust each other?.. if you'll just communicate?.[/b] or maybe,. the reason why you like to have a txt relationship is because you're only [b]HESITATE[/b]?
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ma and my bf started as textmates.., but we knew each other in person.., it's just that we're far from each other.., that's why we prefered to have text relationship first..,but afterwards.., we decided to see each other and have a real relaionship.., this really depends on situations..,
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me it depends,coz i got some serious relationship on txt at 1st and others are not..but there are only a few of them who makes it real serious.. [b]EDITED[/b] but after a months,i still make a way to meet them..and make it official! Oh geez!my so called txtm8 and callmate before..is now my husband...heheh!so it really works!:D

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-06-21 19:37:01)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it depends.. that happened with me and my x..we only talked on the phone and txt thru cp..coz were on s.o and illegal with the case of our parents.. so,it didnt worked up..i think both of us got tired with it.. misunderstandings always occur in us..and it all ended in a breakup.. :) we have our own reasons..so for me it doesnt work.. :lol:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=maree12]i don't believe on txt relationship. . . :doubt: most of my classmates prefers txt relationship. . . they are saying i love you's in text, but when they face each other, they cant tell it to one another. . . :([/quote] I agree... It's best if you can tell the person you love him/her face to face. =)
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

no im not...because i experience it and did not work
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:17

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy