• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 12345678..8

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

reivene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Just dont give your trust easily to anyone.. :penguin:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

nah..,i dont believe in text relationship., too many lies behind it., :lol: .., anywiz dont think so if its work! many of it ..,its just a game..,so dont take it seriously! :D
ikaye
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont prefer txt relationship. but txt can be use as a communication for your love ones. but, wen yu see each other, and not talking to each other, like "parang di sila o ung wlang pansinan" gosh!. if that hapens to me, break up will do better.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's a no no for me. Bcoz before I had a relationship thru txt only. Obviously I dont know much information about my txtmate I though it was a girl but it's actually a freaking gay. I wouldn't know that until my classmate told me that a gay friend of someone in my school gave my number. So I was like.... :retard: YUCK! I also suggest not to make contact to someone you actually dont know or never met before, coz it might held to a bad situation.
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

it depends .. if they meet up and became serious to each other :) but mostly, i dont :) because, its just txt, ur just telling each other i love you, but the fact is, u really dont LOVE each other .. its just admiration, infatuation, crush .. gott it? if not, well me neither =)
RoyceMTG18
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmMm..for me it depends..coz pag nagmAhaL ka..d nman mata ang pnapairal mo..kundi puso..haha..pewo pnuh kung cneryoso mo na ung karelaxon mo sa txt..tpoz..pag nagkita kau..bgla ka niang ayawan..sakit nun..haha
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pls remove the 1st http:// in your profile http://http//:www.friendster.com/phinklove and dont post in TAGALOG!
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I really don't like this... this... this kinda relationship... I don't believe this HELL NO! Oh my God...?!
™~♥crazy ada♥~™
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i dont agree with text relationships coz u cant the real reaction of the person if you sweet words to him/her[/b][/align]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..i dont believe on that kind of relationship...for me that's bull****..."dudong,inday..kayo ba yan????":lol:
rUbyMoOn11
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont believe in text relarionships,, because some are just playing and you dont know that person very well,,.=) i mean just love the person you really know,,.:D

Last edited by rUbyMoOn11 (2008-04-11 04:53:41)

pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no... haha
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes because..i'm involve in this kind of relationship by now.. most of us said that it is full of lie..you know..sometimes its not true..but i don't believe you all because it depends upon the two of you..if you really want to engage in any realtionship it doesnt matter if it is only on text on chat or etc..what matter most is that you really want to be serious and your open to love that person..whatever he is you should accept the fact that..you can be into a realtionship even only text messages combine you too..hope you get my point..
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no. not really =D do txt relationships really exists? shit :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup :thumbsup: coz i been in that situation before =)
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no i dont..hehe
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,no and never! coz you won't make a better relationship when the both of you meet only in cellphone text messages.. and it also hurt to hear when you're boy/girlfriend says: "I met her on text".. or even deny that the both of you met on text.. =(
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

txt relationships? :lol: if you knew the person that your texting, if you can see her/him anytime you want, if your not in the "Long distance relationship", hmn... it might work... but... if you have text relationship in terms of Long distance... surely failure will sprout at the end of it.. :lol: it's not love that you are feeling when you read her/his txt that said they love you.. :wallbash: :lol: how come you believe in that? you can't even see their reactions when they're saying the Magic Word.. :lol::lol: :paranoid: :lol: _____________________________________________________________ :thunder::thunder::thunder: stupid grammar... :lol: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by closedeyeswillseenothing (2008-04-13 05:56:05)

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aww. i don't believe in txt relationships because you will never know if he or she is being true to you and it's not serious.. you're just wasting your time.. :retard:
weee789
» n00b
1969-12-31

i strongly disagree!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.726 second ]
Privacy Policy