• ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 1..123456788

Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

geedz_uno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

huhu...but now i realize i must not let her go
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

:cry:. .............im so sad with this......
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

:penguin: ummm idont think its gonna work.. and i dont like txtin :wallbash:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me too... u cant feel it..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yepz.. i believe that. i have experience for this.. hooho
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

naah...what a crazy thing..but honestly i've been hooked by that also ..but not anymore.. they're juz playing with each others feelings...which not a good idea for me... i love you's and i love you too's in texting but once they see each other they're gonna say..HU U?..lyk they not even texted that person..:retard::doubt:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No! Absolutely Not! Its like having your phone with you always becaause your virtual girlfriend lives in it. how sad.
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

no no no!!!making relations in txt is cheap!!wait for your right one...=]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=green]i dont believe in txt'relationshp... i dont believe it will works.. [/color]
amae_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

^agree wd u sis .. i dont think that works ..
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. thats deceiving. :thumbsdown: u cn make up things with txt alone.
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah!!heeheh=)i agree..heheh
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no! I've experience it but it really don't work..
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no i don't believe them .. cause .. most of the txt relationship are fake! they don't have feelings when they see you! and they can't say "i love you" in person so coward! :P </3
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha. i dont believe in txt relationship. its so easy to text that i love you. because its only a text. no malis.
wifeyniwangz
» n00b
1969-12-31

no . i dont believe in txt relationship because they were just like playing games and they don't take it seriously . LOVE isn't a game , ryt ?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no! it doesnt work.. its just ''pampalipas oras'' or flirting.. d best way is in personal ofcourse! =)
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. sum of us have bf/gf on cellphones, i reall hate dat!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

People are mostly and merely [b]infatuated [/b]with those people whom they've met through SMS--and chat, sometimes.. :| I don't like text relationships. No sincerity. It's as easy as ABC to lie and pretend through SMS and I feel sorry for those who get tricked so easily. My friend loevs to have textmates and she always says she likes that person and then she goes out to meet him and then she gets all nervous when the guy wants to be closer wif her and seomtimes even ignores him when she realizes he looks like crap. LOL! [b]That's just it, people say "i loev you" in texts but they can't seem to say those words in person.[/b] It's very different from a situation wherein you meet each other in person, become friends, become closer, and start to go out and enter a relationship. At least you can tell if the love is genuine or not.
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont believe in txt relationships because u never know if he has another one on the other lyn?! and u will never know what he/she is really lyk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Nowadays many teens are fond of using CP "cellphones" ofcorz im one of it.. my poll starts with this question: do you believe that a relation starts with a CP "txtm8 relationships" will work? --it

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:31

[ 11 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy