• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe. And according to the index page, the members celebrating today, the 5th of August, are [b]ezil[/b] and [b]aisuke[/b]. [b]hey yow! Hey hey! Heypi birthday yow![/b] hehe. :gift: :cake: :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

:arrow: ooh yea. i missed having this thread. where was the old birthday thread anyway?? :paranoid:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

I think i was the one who closed it. hehe. it's different from this thread since the old one is merely putting up your birthdate. :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ate weng. i'm the one who closed it coz it's purpose was to post our birthdates and to know other birthdays but well since we have the calendar i decided to close it.. :wallbash: btw i greeted kuya ezil through pm.. happy birthday again :gift:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-08-05 10:30:05)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ So it was you. hehe. silly me. :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ahehe.. no it's ok. i'll stick it :eh:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i cant greet him in pm actually.. that's why i greet him in his profile.. and in the chatbox of this forum.. hehe.. @ezil.. happy birthday.. :gift: :cake:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ my option for sending of pm's is limited. and i think it's not just me. so, it would be better if this thread is present. :)
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks :redface: long live eptok :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup: edit: wheres my present :lol:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-05 20:35:00)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]kuya vampy and aisuke happy bday!!!!!! here's mah present :gift: [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: heya ezil! yahpee burpdei.. hirs ur gift --> shit oh, i mean here :gift: :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ lols. :lol: - - - - Btw, to [b]eizarg[/b], happy birthday girl! ;) :gift: :rose: :wow: :cake:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ lols. :lol: - - - - Btw, to [b]eizarg[/b], happy birthday girl! ;) :gift: :rose: :wow: :cake:[/quote] >> tnx mizel.. :D
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Ezil Belated Hap B-day my present 4 u > :cake: :gift: :D 2 mah fren Graze aka(Eizarg) Hap B-day ghurl 4 u >> :cake: :gift:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]happy bday to who is celebrating his/her bday today!!!!!!![/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

8 Days Left. =D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]haha!! happy bday sis haru!!!!! :D my gift here :arrow: :gift: [/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I forgot to greet sis jem on august 15. it was her bday that day.. oh well, belated happy birthday sis! ;)
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

to sis chiq: happy birthday to you.. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj6cbM-h8xg[/url] here's my present for you -----> :gift: :cake:

Last edited by eizarg (2007-08-16 10:40:44)

baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hapi bday to me..ehehehe :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 10 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy