• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Happy Birthday to my PRINCE [color=red]♥[/color]. :)
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Happy birthday to Dadii Jamesss :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Happy bday to my cousin Haha[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday to [b]keyrowl[/b] my your day be wonderful :excited:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hapyy Birthday to eingel:ghellai*, 19Ariel61, Aishara89, aloneforever, avril_mae_17@yahoo.com, bLuEshAdOw_08, deathnote00, deathpoetess, desmf07, elmerskie, fionavolks, frizza, honeyjoyce, hzL, ishqz, jaypee07, jenny_tutzie07, katie69, keyrowl, kharen_0023, klyden15, Konata, LheNShEy07, lisa_duduLz, machomhikez, markmhac, membhear, saint_mache, sasuke18, Shafique, simple_jhay_007@yahoo.com, viroses7, yhannamaganda_08, zevenaya [b]Leslie wishes you all the best! Enjoy your day![/b]:music: :D :heart:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Birthdays to tap13 and purpletooth :excited:
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday to Mr. Bartolome De Borja ! :woohoo:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:59

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy